Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

I also think that experience is the best teacher because experience combines each and every aspect of your professional career. This also includes failure itself!
Definitelly failure has a way of teaching you that the path taken is not the right path,and with this the error cannot be reapeated,and that is one way to actually learn in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that if you failed you'll learn a lot of things, experience cannot give you the good knowledge you need only failure can give you that, that's why failure is the best teacher.

Definitelly failure has a way of teaching you that the path taken is not the right path,and with this the error cannot be reapeated,and that is one way to actually learn in business.

When it comes to choosing between the two, I would obviously think that experience plays a far much bigger role when it comes to teaching different things.

Experience is the best teacher as I understand. A lot of people could say failure is the best teacher, probably they have the reason why they have to raise their own point of view.

However I think that when people fail they are more inclined to look for different methods and as a result this can enhance their learning procedure.

Failure is the best teacher because you learn from it more personally and because you choose the repair when you fail. However, you don't need to fail in order to gain experience.

Don't believe the myth that you need to suffer failure in order to get experience. Even if you succeed in whatever you were doing, you can still gain experience based on your actions in that industry and the exposure you received. But in my opinion, when people fail, they are more likely to explore for alternative approaches, which can help their learning process.

We are always learning from our own mistakes and when we do , we normally work hard toward acheiving success in order not to fail again , we learn from our mistakes by going back to the drawing board to know the reason why we make mistakes .

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
When you fail, you gain knowledge and that knowledge helps you to know what not to do the next time.So failure is as good as experience.

Everybody have their own point of view , people who are having failure in their business will still have to learn it and I see it as some sort of experience . you will not continue to be faling all the time just to get experience of what area you are interested to focus.

I am particularly going to choose experience especially if you have experience something over a long time because failing something once does not necessarily mean that you are not going to repeat similar mistake.

Since you can gain experience without failing, I actually think failure is the best teacher. Unless you misstep, you'll learn from it and it will become part of your experience.

I am particularly going to choose experience especially if you have experience something over a long time because failing something once does not necessarily mean that you are not going to repeat similar mistake.
Experience is the best teacher , it is much easier for you to gain experience than failure. Failure is a thing of sadness but so many people are learning from their experience and they are using it to improve themselves.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I totally disagree with your point. I don't think that only failure can get you experience. You don't fail in order to achieve Experience, but rather you work for the experience whether through failure or success.

What we fail to undertand is that failure is also an experience but a very bad experience at that which we normally work on in order to get better the next time we try out again .

failure is also an experience, it is something everyone passes through on the journey of success, so you cannot disqualify that, so failure is an experience which is the best teacher to guide you through the road of success till you finally succeed.

Failure is frequently regarded as the best teacher because it teaches us important lessons that can advance our development. Failure teaches us more about who we are and our limitations. Failure also gives us the chance to reexamine our objectives and motivations.

Yes, failing will give you experience and show you where you need to improve. If you quit only because you lost, then you will never make a good income. In order to make a good income, you need experience, and experience comes with failure.

It is failure that gives you the experience and you know what to do the next time. We can infer that experience through failures teach you how to do it well the next time.

The truth is that if you failed you'll learn a lot of things, experience cannot give you the good knowledge you need only failure can give you that, that's why failure is the best teacher.
When you are succesful in business which is experience , you won't think about the mistakes you made aling the process but once you failed , you will keep searching for the reason for your failure to learn from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds