Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

I think Failures and Experience are the best teacher. And also, You can learn a lot from the failures or Experience of other people. You personally do not need to experience failure to become successful if you are wise enough.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can have a lot of experience by just being into something but then whenever you feel in that particular thing you have a first-hand knowledge on the things you should do and things you should not do.
Failure is not the best teacher to me. Experience is the best teacher. Experience will open you to numerous ways of running your business and also handling things.

Failure is a good teacher than experience because if you fail, you'd know what failure feels like and you wouldn't want to experience it again. Failure makes you think of avoiding to fail. When you fear to fail, you're bound to keep striving hence success

Failure being a better teacher than experience might largely depend on a person's learning style and situation. Some failures might completely down you and you can't even have the opportunity to learn from it. I would stick with experience as a better teacher.

Actually it's but I believe it depends on the kind of people involved.

There are people who can never learn from their mistakes or failure and they will be totally discouraged while some will learn from their failure and try to makes correction.

Failure being a better teacher than experience might largely depend on a person's learning style and situation. Some failures might completely down you and you can't even have the opportunity to learn from it. I would stick with experience as a better teacher.
Exactly. I agree to everything you wrote up there. Learning is experience. Failure does not make you any better if you are not willing to learn from your experience.
So many people learn and succeed without having to pass through failures. so failures indirectly may not be applicable in success most of the time.

Failure is not the best teacher to me. Experience is the best teacher. Experience will open you to numerous ways of running your business and also handling things.
It is not everything that you would love to experience. If you fail, you would rise again. Also, you can learn from the failures of others. Some experiences might not keep you to find the lesson therein. Don't want to learn by experience my dear.

What most people dont know about failure is that we tend to learn from our mistakes and make sure it docent happen again while structuring a better plan to tackle the problem .

What most people dont know about failure is that we tend to learn from our mistakes and make sure it docent happen again while structuring a better plan to tackle the problem .

Many people never learn any lesson, unfortunately. They make mistakes in a continuous manner and develop a cycle of making mistakes. Having said that, there are many people who learn from their mistakes and they move on.

It's important to note that failure alone does not guarantee success. Rather, it is how individuals respond to and learn from failure that ultimately contributes to their success. Embracing failure as a learning opportunity, maintaining a positive mindset, and persevering through challenges are key factors in achieving long-term success.

You can have a lot of experience by just being into something but then whenever you feel in that particular thing you have a first-hand knowledge on the things you should do and things you should not do.

You can never go wrong with having a lot of experience in anything that you're doing because it will be like you are making use of a playbook in the business that you are doing which is going to make it very easy for you to do things which people will think that is very difficult to do.

Failure is the best teacher just because of the fact that it will be very easy for someone who has failed in a position to restrategize and use another option on how to succeed.
Failure is truly the best teacher many people thinks failure is bad but it truly makes things better you can learn so much from your mistakes and improve I also made a lot of mistakes and I learned form them

Failure is truly the best teacher many people thinks failure is bad but it truly makes things better you can learn so much from your mistakes and improve I also made a lot of mistakes and I learned form them

Failure may not teach many things. In many cases, it may discourage people. I think that people could probably learn from past mistakes, but they become disheartened when they fail in a continuous cycle. This leads them to seek alternative ways to become successful.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.

I cannot think of any business owner or an entrepreneur who have not experienced failure at one point in time with their business project but the most important thing is the lesson they have learnt from their failure which have helped them to get better in their business management.

Experience in general can be a great teacher, success alone may not provide the same depth of learning as failure does. Failure forces us to confront our limitations, learn from our mistakes, and grow as individuals. Embracing failure as a teacher can lead to personal growth, resilience, innovation, and ultimately, greater success in the long run.

I don't see failure is the best teacher I prefer to have experience than go through failure before learning what is right that will be a delay when it comes to investment.

The point is that you can actually get the experience from failing and that is how you are going to know exactly what you are supposed to do and when you were supposed to do it, for you to actually be successful in what you wanted to do.

I cannot think of any business owner or an entrepreneur who have not experienced failure at one point in time with their business project but the most important thing is the lesson they have learnt from their failure which have helped them to get better in their business management.

I do not think that many people actually learn from failure. They usually get discouraged. Many people do "fail" in the sense that they may have a harder time finding success. However, they eventually do become successful by opting for he right decisions in their lives.

I do not think that many people actually learn from failure. They usually get discouraged. Many people do "fail" in the sense that they may have a harder time finding success. However, they eventually do become successful by opting for he right decisions in their lives.

It is actually their mentality that is the biggest challenge that they have if they don't learn from their failure because whenever you must have failed at something, you already know the reason why you failed and all you need to do is to correct that mistake and you will have your success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds