Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

I understand you my brother , both success and failure are part of experience but we normally look and sit down to restrategize when we fail so as not to allow the negative experience repeat itself.
You are absolutely correct because experience is the best teacher and the level of our experience would determine how successful we will be, and it is an established fact.

Advertisement Placeholder
We learn from both experience and failure , only that failure is a bad side of experience which we work very hard on not getting our self involved in another time .

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I do not really agree with the assertion that one ned to have a very bad experience or fail in a venture to be able to learn his lessons,i believe tht one can learn from those that have been in that terrian before me.
You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I do not really agree with the assertion that one ned to have a very bad experience or fail in a venture to be able to learn his lessons,i believe tht one can learn from those that have been in that terrian before me.

Last edited:
Your thread has said it all because, failure is an experience and as such, the word failure in that context and experience can be used interchangeably. So, I would rather say that both words are correct in that context. Experience and failure are definitely the best teacher.

Your thread has said it all because, failure is an experience and as such, the word failure in that context and experience can be used interchangeably. So, I would rather say that both words are correct in that context. Experience and failure are definitely the best teacher.
I don't believe this completely. Experience, rather than failure is the best teacher. There are some mistakes you can never recover from or even learn from so experience is the best teacher.

We learn from both experience and failure , only that failure is a bad side of experience which we work very hard on not getting our self involved in another time .
Both failure and success gives you experience in any business venture. Some people are making it to seem as if you must fail in order to be successful but that is not true. There are people who succeeded without failing.

I don't believe this completely. Experience, rather than failure is the best teacher. There are some mistakes you can never recover from or even learn from so experience is the best teacher.
Definitely, many people making it seem as if you must fail but that is not true. Experience is better because it will make you to become successful. Some people can fail and they will never recover again.

Experience can also teach you a lot of things that you need to know but then what you are going to see is not going to be exactly as when you have tried and it is not successful.

Experience can also teach you a lot of things that you need to know but then what you are going to see is not going to be exactly as when you have tried and it is not successful.
Failure is the best teacher because failure is also part of experience but a negative aspect of experience, so we tend to learn better from our failure because we won't want by situation to repeat itself .

Experience is the best teacher because failure teaches one the hard way and it might not be likely for you.
The best way to learn is from the experience of others.

Definetly, failure is the key to success, if you fail many times it means that you found many ways that is not working, it is a process of learning which is used for success.

Definetly, failure is the key to success, if you fail many times it means that you found many ways that is not working, it is a process of learning which is used for success.
That's the solid fact, but sadly the school system has always taught us the other way round .
But the truth is, failure is a very important part of success.

One of the things that i have come to discover in business is that, i do not really need to have that negative or not too good experience to be able to learn from my mistakes,i would rather learn from those who have gone ahead of me.

One of the things that i have come to discover in business is that, i do not really need to have that negative or not too good experience to be able to learn from my mistakes,i would rather learn from those who have gone ahead of me.
The main reason why failure is the best teacher is that we tend to learn from our mistakes , but we normally work harder when we failed because we don't want the issue to repeat itself .

Failure is the best teacher just because of the fact that it will be very easy for someone who has failed in a position to restrategize and use another option on how to succeed.
Yes, failure is a great teacher because sometimes you can learn from the past it's a good experience, because whenever you have experience in something you can learn from it.

Failure is inevitable sometimes, but you must be strong enough to recover from it and subsequently gain knowledge from your error, allowing you to continue on life's journey. Failure is a moment which informs you a great deal about life.

The main reason why failure is the best teacher is that we tend to learn from our mistakes , but we normally work harder when we failed because we don't want the issue to repeat itself .
That is very much ok,but on the other hand i personally would like a situation where i will have to learn from others and aviod things that they did not do right,to me that is the best option.

I also think that experience is the best teacher because experience combines each and every aspect of your professional career. This also includes failure itself!

Being involved in something allows you to get a lot of experience, but you will also gain first-hand knowledge of what you should and shouldn't do whenever you are involved in that activity.

Actually only few people do learned from there failure but most of the. get discouraged when ever they fail. you will learn to avoid mistakes that has leads you to fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds