Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

Failure is not the only teacher, success is only a good teacher but failure makes you know where you didn't do well and so you make corrections next time

Advertisement Placeholder
It's doesn't apply always, sometimes some failures are not necessarily or not supposed to happen but some mistakes help us and become the most changing or learning part of our life

Experiences can either be good or bad, so failure is an example of an experience. Experience is ultimately the best teacher as you can also learn from your successes as well.

Failure is the best teacher not experience the reason is because when we fail we learn from our mistakes, it makes us not to fail again.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.

Well, the experience is part of that because you learn what you did wrong to get to the point of failing and next time you will definitely not do it again, so as not to fail again.

The failure is the best teacher in the sense that you will learn from a particular you made a mistake so that the history wouldn't repeat itself

For me I came to know that experience is the best teacher and this is the first time I am seeing that failure instead instead is the best teacher so I don't really know much about it and that is it

Experience is far much better teacher than failure. Many experienced people face failure because failure is a part of life. A wise person is the one who learns from his failures.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
Tnat is not far from the fact,but i don't want to follow the school of taught that says one need to learn from his mistakes,because we can actually learn from others experience,and save ourself the time of going through some needless circle.

I don't know why people believe so much in this that failure is the best teacher, to me I do not really see it that way and I can never advise people to have failure in their business before they succeed.

That in itself is a fact,because how i see it is that i do not just see these things as failure,i see it as a learning stage,i see it as dong things that did not work out well,and then i learn from it.I see it as an event,so that it willl not affect my motivation in the venture i am in.

Failure is the bes teacher because when fail, you will sit down and think of what you didn't do right, you will really meditate on the areas you didn't do well and then sit up.

No matter how good a man his, he can never reach perfection. Mostly as humans we do learn from our mistakes,so failure is normal but experience you must pass through it, that is why failure is the best teacher.

Many people fail again and again and they never learn from their mistakes, as a result, they tend to make more mistakes. In the end, they suffer and regret their decisions. So failure cannot be the teacher always.

Failure is the best teacher because if you don't fail that means you haven't tried anything worth pulling through. Failure us the level you realise that you've gone somewhere, that you've tried something and you get to learn from it thereby sorting the negative aspects and improving on yourself to reach the certain goal
At the same time, failure is an experience. So failure, which is an experience is the best teacher in that, you get to learn from the mistakes you have made.

Experience is always the best teacher in that it gives it's test first before giving you the lesson; someone actually said that. So failure is nothing but a fraction of experience, that's one of the ways one can gain experience

I feel failure is the best teacher and not experience because when one fails, one can determine the cause of that failures and try another step or pattern when trying again.

Failure is the best teacher not experience because the moment you fail,you will definitely have the mindset of succeeding next time,because you already knows the causes of the failure.

The best teacher is indeed failure. Don't get it twisted that experience isn't the best teacher too but you will learn more in a hard way when you fail. I have experienced such before.

Well, I feel this two terms can be used interchangeably because failures be it in business and numerous other aspects of life combines to firm your experience. Your experience is like your bank where you can go to for some tips on how to handle a particular situation you are faced with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds