Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

Failure is the best teacher because if you don't fail that means you haven't tried anything worth pulling through. Failure us the level you realise that you've gone somewhere, that you've tried something and you get to learn from it thereby sorting the negative aspects and improving on yourself to reach the certain goal

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure is the best teacher because alot of lessons will be learned more from your past mistakes which will definitely helped you on how to build the future without coming across such or the previous mistakes you have make before.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I think if you fail or succeed, you have garnered experience.
So, failure is an experience... it does not mean the end of your business or career.
we should only get to know why we failed and make corrections.
[automerge]1633701912[/automerge]
You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
Failure is also an experience.
When you fail, you get to discover where you made mistakes and take steps to correct yourself.

Failure is a way of telling us that we are not doing the right thing to achieve the expected results. It also gives us the opportunity to have experience for the next trial.

When i fail at something,it motivates me to find out my mistakes and look for better ways to be successful.it therefore teaches me a lot and ends up becoming a driving force for me to succeed.
For someone like me if I fail at doing something I will get demotivated to try it again but I am trying to change from doing that but I find it very difficult to do because I am just kind of a person that whatever I face get to me very quickly so that is why I have made up my mind never to fail at whatever I do and it has been working for me for so long.

I think the thread is misplaced. Failure will bring experience. They work together but failure will make you learn in a hard way and if you truely learnt , it would be very difficult for you to commit any blunder again. I think failure is part of success because I have not seen successful people who have not failed before.
Well said, I think failure itself is also an experience, same way success is also an experience, what happens is that with failure it's learning the hard way and that usually helps not to repeat mistakes too

Yes fairlure is the best teacher because when u fail you will learn from there.... They downfall of a man is not the end of his life...

Learning from your past mistakes is really a guide to your future in other to avoid the reparation of the same occurrences. but what I believe with experience is that you can be experience about something but unlike someone who had comes across mistakes which corrected him.

Failure is the best teacher because alot of lessons will be learned more from your past mistakes which will definitely helped you on how to build the future without coming across such or the previous mistakes you have make before.
There are some situations whereby someone will fill in a business and that person will try that same business again and if you still fail in the same business and so I would say failure is not the best teacher but experience is actually the best teacher.

I think failure is not the best teacher but when you fail you will not want to fail again, but when you have experience about something it will always work out because you already have the idea towards sure a thing.

failure is the back bone for experience because without failure experience can not be found as a result of failure your try as much as possible to correct the future beat on the experience you have generated from the mistakes you have had.

Not all failure can be arrested to experience,some failure are deliberate just to take a new live,we should not Accord our success to the amount of failure.

When you fail, you'll have to learn to get it right the hard way. This way one would want to manage the remaining resources by paying more attention to details with hopes of avoiding repeated mistakes.

If your experience is a failure, it's definitely going to be very good teacher because you experienced it first hand to understand all the lessons you need to for future purposes.

Failure and success are both results of experiences, so either could be a teacher depending on one's outlook. One should always learn his lessons from whichever experience.

You can have a lot of experience by just being into something but then whenever you feel in that particular thing you have a first-hand knowledge on the things you should do and things you should not do.
That my brother is called experience. Experience you gather whether from failure or success is still called experience. To me experience still remains the best teacher

You will learn from your failures and they will only make you better. There is very little learning in success. Embrace failure and move on. Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

It's very common to see new business failed because they mist likely didn't put every plan in place, failure makes one knows where the plan is faulting and one can build on that there by gaining experience which leads to success with determination.

It depends on the person's mentality if he actually wants failure before success, but to be frank, failure is the best teacher. One learn from his mistakes and brings out new knowledge and skills to succeed.

You can have a lot of experience by just being into something but then whenever you feel in that particular thing you have a first-hand knowledge on the things you should do and things you should not do.

Exactly, experience can come big time in form of failure at something that you're involved into. Once you have failed in that project, you're bound to learn something new that will be very useful for you in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds