Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

I don't believe that failure is the best teacher in life or in business but rather knowledge should be the best teacher as the knowledge of something will prevent people from failure. I am not just talking about you having the knowledge or something but you having the knowledge of something and being able to implement and knowledge and the right way will definitely avoid you from failing.
Yeah , knowing things and also knowing how to apply them in real life to avoid failures is important than just knowing knowledge. But failure can still be there because of our fortune as well , during that time , we should never give up and try to learn from our mistakes and make it success the next time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure is the best teacher. I agreed, but at times other peoples experiences could actually help you more than you learning from your mistakes. Hence, experience is also the perfect teacher.

One thing is that failure will keep teaching you the same lesson over and over again until you grab the full concept of the lesson. This is one of the reason why people say that failure is a best teacher.

I think failure is sometimes regarded as the best teacher because no wise person will want to fail twice or more, so if you fail once or twice, you tend to avoid things you did that made you fail in the future. However I believe experience is also important when it comes to learning.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.

Well, you should not get it twisted when it comes to experience and failure. Failure can actually be the experience you had in something, so you definitely learn in the process.

In my opinion, experience not failure is the best teacher. Failure and success make up experiences and as an individual you're best served learning from both failure and success
[automerge]1632144987[/automerge]
In my opinion, experience not failure is the best teacher. Failure and success make up experiences and as an individual you're best served learning from both failure and success

Last edited:
Failure is also an experience, if you fail then you will know where you made a mistake so that next time you are doing the same thing or something similar to that you will try to correct that mistake so that this time around you won't fail. so you can say failure is the best way to learn

Well, this is because failure itself is a learning experience to the person that encountered it but "experience" doesn't necessarily have to be the one you encountered. You can have experience though the stories shared by others.

The two are the same but in contexts. Failure is an experience same as success. So be that as it may any of them you experience is your teacher.

Yeah , knowing things and also knowing how to apply them in real life to avoid failures is important than just knowing knowledge. But failure can still be there because of our fortune as well , during that time , we should never give up and try to learn from our mistakes and make it success the next time.
I concur with you,knowing and also knowing how to apply things in life makes us to avoids failure ,this failure is all over everywhere ,failure is not only on business ,one can fail on his various aspect of life ,be it financially,physically ,mentally,socially etc

And i will choose to mine this way. Why is experience like he best teacher and not failure? Experience is the best teacher not failure because your failures in life aw all part of your experiences too. And you can also have good experience in life as well

I concur with you,knowing and also knowing how to apply things in life makes us to avoids failure ,this failure is all over everywhere ,failure is not only on business ,one can fail on his various aspect of life ,be it financially,physically ,mentally,socially etc
To be successful in all aspects of life such as financial , physical , mental and social , one has to bravely face even the toughest of the challenge without the fear of failure. Even if failure occurs , we will know how to tackle it the next situation or a challenge we face in our life.

As someone rightly said, you don't have to fail before you earn, but when you fail it's expected that you're supposed to learn from it and Know better

To be successful in all aspects of life such as financial , physical , mental and social , one has to bravely face even the toughest of the challenge without the fear of failure. Even if failure occurs , we will know how to tackle it the next situation or a challenge we face in our life.
that's true to be successful on all aspect of life one has to brave ,its true you can profit from your own mistake .that's why I'm convinced I'll always be making money .....ha,don't fair failure so much that you refuse to try new things,failure is delay but not defeat

Whenever you experience something it means that it is not first hand or you are only seeing it from one side but whenever you fail then it means you have experienced it deeply.

that's true to be successful on all aspect of life one has to brave ,its true you can profit from your own mistake .that's why I'm convinced I'll always be making money .....ha,don't fair failure so much that you refuse to try new things,failure is delay but not defeat
Exactly right. There's nothing like failure , it just happens in competitive world. But from personal thought of view , failure is just a stepping stone or a lesson which needs to be rectified in order to achieve success in any fields including money wise. So never give up attitude and staying strong along with thinking positive paves the way to success.

Write your reply...why is it that failure is the best teacher not experience well I can one can have the experience of a particular business but you can still fail failure is the best teacher not experience

There are many people who fail a lots of time and they never learn, so we cannot say that failure is the best teacher. However, experience is more useful when it comes to business and success in life because exprience necessarily teach you many things which failure doesn't.

Failure and Success in life are teachers, the reason is that the two are experiences that we can easily learn from and as such they teach lessons...

Failure and Success in life are teachers, the reason is that the two are experiences that we can easily learn from and as such they teach lessons...
I concur with you ,failure and success are the best teachers that one can learn from them ,both of them are very important especially in terms of business and also in terms if leaving your life ,both of them are very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds