Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

Advertisement Placeholder
Well failure is the best teacher because your experience is always derive from your failure If you do not fail definitely you will lack the experience to handle the situation at hand.

When you experience something then you can either be victorious in it or it can be a failure and as such I think it is the best form of learning a particular thing.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
It is because failure and the lessons it teaches are painful and usually unforgettable. You can learn but without failing, you've don't know what works and what won't

The downfall of a man is not an end of his life. If you fear that you will, you wouldn't take any move ahead to achieve your aims and objectives, experience is the best teacher, you learnt from your mistakes
The truth is that failure is not a must in a business before the business can become successful as there are several businesses that never did experience failures in their time or do if your business experienced failure it is not the downfall of your business is your business can also become successful later but I just want you to know that failure is not a success catalyst.

To me I don't see failure as the best teacher. If anything failure will only try to pull you down. It is when I determine to keep moving that's when you use your fomer experience to thrive

The downfall of a man is not an end of his life. If you fear that you will, you wouldn't take any move ahead to achieve your aims and objectives, experience is the best teacher, you learnt from your mistakes

Seriously, failure is definitely not the tail end of a man because when you have failed it means that you didn't do some certain things right which she will definitely learn from to know how to operate in the future.

Well it's very difficult to see a successful man that didn't fail at one point or the other. I think it's the fear of not failing that builds us and teaches us not to make more mistakes and how to do things right
Experience of others are most times ignored

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I will never see that failure is the best teacher instead I will say experience is the best teacher because you can't say that when I feel in something that is when I get the better lesson or picture of how that thing is being done but instead it is the experience that I get in the process of starting of the thing that will determine what lessons I gain from it.

Experience is the best teacher my dear because failure is still part of experience, it's one way out of many ways of gaining experience. So experience in general, is actually the best teacher

I am not sure why people believe that mistake and failure are the best teachers. They can be good teachers. However, they are not the best of teachers because many people make many kind of mistakes and many people never get a second chance. Experience is the real teacher. You can learn from other's experiences, too.

Failure isn't the best teacher but experience, because failure is just a fraction of experience. It's more like one of the ways of gaining experience, you could gain experience through failure, through success, even through observing other people's mistakes and how they correct them. So failure is the best teacher in the face of experience

Failure isn't the best teacher but experience, because failure is just a fraction of experience. It's more like one of the ways of gaining experience, you could gain experience through failure, through success, even through observing other people's mistakes and how they correct them. So failure is the best teacher in the face of experience
In my own humble opinion failure is definitely not the best teacher but actually experience is actually the best teacher experience does not mean that you have to feel in the process of working or doing the business before you can learn some lessons in the business.

I think you should have make the post like ; is failure the best teacher than experience? My answer will bena sterning no, failure is not the best teacher but experience is. You need experience to understand something not failure

Failure has a way of teaching you life lessons,when you try out something and it fails your learn from it and attempt again using lessons learnt

Life teaches us alot, but failure teaches us far more, but when you fail you will know which aspect you didn't do or perform well and then you start working from it

Well I feel they are intertwined because failure is also an experience. Experience is the best teacher because you are able to learn from mistakes you made or failures

Well I feel they are intertwined because failure is also an experience. Experience is the best teacher because you are able to learn from mistakes you made or failures
For me I do not see any relationship between failure and success are both of these two are quite different other with their times we buy some people experience success and they still experience failure but they are quite different things and I don't see them connected at all.

Failure is the best teacher because you learn from your mistakes. And you turn your mistake into experience so as not to fail again. Your failure is your mistake that give you the experience you got.

When i fail at something,it motivates me to find out my mistakes and look for better ways to be successful.it therefore teaches me a lot and ends up becoming a driving force for me to succeed.

Failing at something is an experience, so if we use the two words Interchangeably, we wouldn't be wrong.
When you fail, you take note of the reasons for that failure and use it to succeed. We should be open to failures and use it to our advantage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds