Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
Pardon me but that is a silly notion. Do you mean to say that we have to fail before we can get knowledge about a business? Why are there so many big business owners who have not failed, are they just lucky enough to be reaching success without failing? That is a silly idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
The downfall of a man is not an end of his life. If you fear that you will, you wouldn't take any move ahead to achieve your aims and objectives, experience is the best teacher, you learnt from your mistakes

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
It is believed that you learn from your mistakes which to a lot of people failing is a mistake, and I agree because it's something you have done before and it fails which means when you are starting again you will remember the previous time and not make that mistake again.

Experience is the best teacher my dear because failure is still part of experience, it's one way out of many ways of gaining experience. So experience in general, is actually the best teacher

Failure and experience are interwoven, they work hand in hand, because without failure you can't say you have had the experience so they are both important.

When one becomes successful the chances of reviewing and retracing the steps to success is very slim as one is engulfed in the joy and gladness that comes with success. One may even overlooked the minor issues encountered before bagging the success as the issues becomes insignificant after the success.

Failure on the other forces a review. It forces one to retrace the steps that lead to the unwanted situation. With a comprehensive soul searching done, one is more likely to learn from that failure and never to repeat it.

Failure is truly an experience that teaches you alot about life. It is unavoidable but you need to be resilient enough to wake up from it. Then learn from your mistake and keep going.

it simply has to do with what we choose our best teacher to be. Some people learn from experience while others won't learn until the experience what others experienced which is failure. Failure can be a very good teacher because she wouldn't want to experience that again no one likes failure.
[automerge]1630342158[/automerge]
But in the end they are both very good teachers depending on who the student is.
I don't see failure is the best teacher rather than seeing you being having experience is the best teacher because with your experience you can be able to conquer failure.

don't think that it is necessary that you have to fail in order to gain experience because even if you are successful and whatever you were doing you can still gain the experience based on what you have done in that business and what you have been exposed to. However I think that when people fail they are more inclined to look for different methods and as a result this can enhance their learning procedure.

You are surely correct my friend, the fear of failure is actually the reason why most people don't even start at all. Failure is actually a teacher.

Well I am not of the opinion that failure is the best teacher. When one fails you learn and that is experience they both work together as relatives just make sure u know your mistakes

Whenever you feel like it but you could listen then you know exactly how was it can get and I thought you want to prevent it and that is why it is better than experience.

Both are great teachers if you ask me, the thing about failure is that what we learn the hard way tends to stay with is longer, what's important is not to wallow in our failures but to learn and move on

Failure happens to be the best teacher because he will really have to take note of the reason for your failure and learn how to prevent it the next time it's shows up its ugly face

At some point, you will fail. Failure is part of life, and when you fail you get the bitter taste of the experience, it only makes you better at the end of the day. It is what life is.

Failure is never the best teacher. I believe there's nothing like failure it's still part of the process of achieving ones goals. A person only fails if he gives up

You can learn from your failures as well as experience. Some people learn from failures and some people learn from their experience. It depends person to person.

You must had an experience in the process of you failing in whatever it is that you failed in. So to me, failure can't be the best teacher but rather experience is

Looking at this word critically experience doesn't come without actions or a senario,but I won't agree that failure is the best teacher because there how you do some for the first time and still succeed if such thing comes up again you still perform better because if the experience you had in doing it before

In life failure is inevitable, someone have to fail to learn because without failing we can never learn in life but it can never be experience in life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds