Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

I don't see failure is the best teacher I prefer to have experience than go through failure before learning what is right that will be a delay when it comes to investment.
Yes that is right. I believe that experience is the best teacher and not failure. Experience can be failure or victory. But this experience can teach us a lesson.

Advertisement Placeholder
Experience is actually the best teacher for me because you will understand how to manage a business based on your previous experience ,failure is not likely to be the teacher although it can contribute.

Someone can definitely become successful without going through failure and he will also have a lot of experience in the long run.

If one should look at this matter very well, I think experience and failure can be used to learn lessons. For instance if one succeeds in something, this person has gotten experience of how the thing work or how to go about it and will always follow same success way. And if one fails, this person will have experience of the reasons for the failure and will use different approach next time. It is just my opinion though.

Experience will always be the best teacher and it failure. Would you go to an employment interview and tell them you can do job role because you have failed before or become you have got experience in it before?

There will always be bunch of failures before a big success, it is the rule of this world. With failure , we learn many new things , try to rectify the mistake and go one step near to the success.
Timmy failure is never the best teacher but experience getting experience is the best way and the best teacher for you in order for you to survive in any business.

Timmy failure is never the best teacher but experience getting experience is the best way and the best teacher for you in order for you to survive in any business.
Failure makes us feel even more sad and which can negatively impact on the performance in future. But with experience , some good and some bad , can always make us realise which is the right path to achieve success.

Some people are deceived or do I say, confused, by the fact that a lot of successful business owners failed before they became successful. Not everyone failed and I don't think it is actually necessary to fail before you can succeed.
Knowledge is the ultimate and experience helps you to break barriers.

Failure is experience and And that's the best teacher generally but the first best teacher is faith and believe that you can do something that's better than any experience

It's until you fail that you'll gain experience, there will be no experience without failing, so if anyone fails they will always want to try all they can to be successful in doing this they begin to learn and improve
You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.

It is best to have experience but the fact is that it is failure that teaches better. It is better to learn even from the people that failed than successful person.

Experience and failure as both teachers. You gain experiences most time through failures. Experience is what you pass on to anybody who cares to learn.

How can failure be the best experience? Experience is rather the best experience and not failure. People will always want to know your experience about something to be sure you are capable and not your failures please

It is not easy to forget any lesson you learn through failure because it is going to stick to your brain as they are very painful.

I have always believed that experience is the best teacher, not failure. This is because there are many people who fail in life, yet they do not learn from their mistakes. Experienced people are less likely to make more mistakes.

It's how we learn and adapt. When we make a mistake, we usually use that to our advantage and we steer clear of repeating the mistake. If we never made mistakes, we'd probably be lost. Or just really good haha.

Sometimes you don't necessarily need to fail before you can learn. There are also successful people who didn't go through series of failures before making it, rather they were tutored by the best mentors and teachers in a given field, it's all about knowing what works for you.
Failure is the best teacher to this day because if you only have experience in a business you won't know how to handle it well until you fail by doing the business so when you failed you will have more knowledge about it though.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
Some person will tell you experience is the best teacher I don't agree to that because you can never learn from people experience unless you try and fail that is when you can learn

To me I have always taken wisdom as my best teacher and not failure,but I have seen people who said to experience something doesn't mean u should necessarily fail.you can have a wonderful and successful experience in something

There will always be bunch of failures before a big success, it is the rule of this world. With failure , we learn many new things , try to rectify the mistake and go one step near to the success.
I don't believe that failure is the best teacher in life or in business but rather knowledge should be the best teacher as the knowledge of something will prevent people from failure. I am not just talking about you having the knowledge or something but you having the knowledge of something and being able to implement and knowledge and the right way will definitely avoid you from failing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds