Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

Sometimes you don't necessarily need to fail before you can learn. There are also successful people who didn't go through series of failures before making it, rather they were tutored by the best mentors and teachers in a given field, it's all about knowing what works for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Write your reply...why is it that failure is the best teacher not experience well I can one can have the experience of a particular business but you can still fail failure is the best teacher not experience

Instead of focusing on failures, I move forward and try to brood on something nice, for example the potential of my business and how much profits I can earn, and how hard I have to work to reach there.

I think experience is the best teacher because when you feel you will definitely have experience of that particular business line.

Failure in a business is a best teacher because it will help you to learn from your mistakes, so that you can plan very well on how to start again.

Sometimes you don't necessarily need to fail before you can learn. There are also successful people who didn't go through series of failures before making it, rather they were tutored by the best mentors and teachers in a given field, it's all about knowing what works for you.
For me I do not believe that failure is the best teacher for anybody as I think the best teacher is actually knowledge as knowledge with actually broaden your horizon and then you will be able to plan your life as to avoid any form of failure.

This is true and happen in most situation , but the most Paramount one is that every sucess have its own risk attached and you need to be very much aware of that

Experience is the best teacher because experience might bring forth failure or goodwill so it isn't specific thats it's failure

Experience to me will be the best teacher instead and not the other way round saying failure is the best teacher. With my experience on something for a long time, I get to know the right things and moves to make per time on the job

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
I thinkand throw failure videos how to success and many people who fail in life and after that he become successful in life so I also got you do this

Failure is definitely the best teacher. When you fail in a thing, you would have learn lot of lessons and those lessons learnt will be applied in your next attempt. You'll work and re strategize so as not to make the same mistake

You can easily have actually a great deal of expertise through simply being actually lucky however after that whenever you feeling because specific point you have actually a first-hand understanding on the important things you ought to perform as well as points you ought to refrain from doing.

Failure is the best teacher because failure gives experience, it is when you fail that you learn what went wrong and try to avoid it thereby building experience

Making mistakes is not necessary for success but then it helps when it occurs. There's this pride and overconfidence that make people make silly mistakes. Failure takes care of that.

I don't know about you guys but I've never met a successful person that didn't fail before achieving their dream,when you fail you pick up lesson from the mistake you made

Failure is definitely the best teacher. When you fail in a thing, you would have learn lot of lessons and those lessons learnt will be applied in your next attempt. You'll work and re strategize so as not to make the same mistake
As for me failure is not the best teacher instead knowledge is actually the best teacher because we do seek for knowledge so as to avoid failures if we do go through failure despite the knowledge we have then it is understandable but if you are saying finger is actually the best teacher then I completely disagree with you.

I can tell you that there are successful people that never failed in their business journey, the reason may be that the land from the experts that have experience.

My point too exactly. Because with your experience over the long period of time on something, you get to see the better picture of things with a hands on experience than over the book prescription
I think experience is the best teacher because when you feel you will definitely have experience of that particular business line.

I think the thread is misplaced. Failure will bring experience. They work together but failure will make you learn in a hard way and if you truely learnt , it would be very difficult for you to commit any blunder again. I think failure is part of success because I have not seen successful people who have not failed before.

There will always be bunch of failures before a big success, it is the rule of this world. With failure , we learn many new things , try to rectify the mistake and go one step near to the success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds