Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Every adult being he or she a man or woman need to be financially independent. Financially Independence avail you the opportunity to live your life the way you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being financially independent is like having all facilities and comfort life with luxury's life.
An financial independent person can buy and live the life how he wants becasue he already have everything.those who are financially independent and stable even they are the luckiest people as compared to us but we are also satisfied from our life and good to earn and live .

We all need financial independence in order to meet our day to day needs. It is financial independence that will help an individual to make purchases or demand for his most coveted assets. It gives you self confidence and high self esteem to know know that you are financially independent. It makes life worth living too.

Being financially independent is having the money to do almost 90% of the things you want. It's enables you to live and work on your own terms and condition without having to report to anyone. It's also gives you greater financial security, meaning you are in a better position to ensure you didn't find yourself at the mercy of these factors like searching for job etc.
Also it's gives you extra investment power.
It's gives you peace of mind too. Money issues are often cited as one of the main stressful factors in one's life and often the cause of family disputes.
It enables you to early retirement.

Being financial independence means you are above poverty, poverty is never a good option in life, when you are financially independent then you can afford to solve your financial needs on your own, you will not have to depend on anyone and your life is at least 90% comfortable, you live happily, give and be respected by people

I need financial independence for many reason.. The number one reason why I need financial independence is for me to be an aid to help my family and friends, I want to dine and wine with people I admire and do business with them, I want to ravel abroad for business.
[automerge]1612447879[/automerge]
I need financial independence for many reason.. The number one reason why I need financial independence is for me to be an aid to help my family and friends, I want to dine and wine with people I admire and do business with them, I want to ravel abroad for business.

Concerning the topic financial independence a lot of people have had different opinions on this topic over the years with different views. I would say everyone should strive for financial independence, I think it's something that once you achieve would make you happy. This is my perspective on it

In my opinion, being financially independent is something every human should strive to achieve. For example there is a place in Nigeria that if you don't have money nobody will take you to be anything. It is as if you have not achieved anything at all. Apart from the above example, there is a stage a child should reach and no longer depend on the parents financially, instead the parents will be looking up to the child for financial assistance. That's my take.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
If a person has never been under financial slavery beige, he would not know what it is to be under financial slavery. One of the reasons I pursue financial independence is to free myself of slavery, I do not want a situation whereby I'll will be looking up to someone before spending some amount of money.

Every individual at certain stage of his/ her adulthood need financial Independence. This if achieved, will set you free from financially being a burden to someone else.

Nobody want to be asking for help,financial Independence is very important... Been financial independent bring peace and rest of mind and you would be able to acquire what you wish to acquire

Everyone needs freedom to live free and to have so much to do with money.
Financial Independence is the dream that every man must attend, i need financial Independence to solve my needs and wants. When you don't have money to pay for your bills it poses a great threats to our very existence.
Financial autonomy guarantee financial success, you don't need to borrow to invest, you don't need loan with interest and so on and so forth.

There are many strategies to achieve financial independence, each with their own benefits and drawbacks. Someone who wishes to achieve financial independence can find it helpful to have a financial plan and budget, so that they have a clear view of their current incomes and expenses, and can identify and choose appropriate strategies to move towards their financial goals. A financial plan addresses every aspect of a person's finances.

There is a burden that comes with when you depend on others for everything you need, regardless of who they are to you. It becomes tiring. Financial independence is meant to absolve you from that and that which it can cause.

Also, it allows you to grow mentally. You become more mature and able to make decisions even in your personal life because you are faced with becoming the bigger person.

Financial independence – everyone wants it, but not everyone achieves it. Why? The reason is probably that financial independence is a process. It requires effort and commitment over a long period of time. Everyone’s definition of financial freedom is unique, which means that the path they take will be unique to them, too. Financial freedom shouldn’t be about attaining a specific amount of wealth, or even a certain portfolio size. That’s the recommended strategy when it comes to retirement planning, but financial independence is actually much broader in scope.

Being financially independent means that you have more time and resources to explore your skills and abilities, your personality, and your passions and dreams and decide how best to incorporate that into your work; you have all the more opportunity to make sure that you get it right.

Financial freedom gives anyone the opportunity to truly enjoy their life. You are free to make your own decisions. Your heart and mind are filled with peace because you don't need anyone. You don't need anyone for your daily needs

To often our ability to make progress toward our passion has been limited the rat race. In the rat race, we work for our employers, the government by paying taxes, (i.e if our mortgages, credit cards, car loans, and student loans).

Growing up as an average kid who barely has every needs satisfied, I have had several experience that conditioned me to reason that being financially independent is the only way I can make myself comfortable and get the basic necessities to enjoy life, along with good health and a consciousness of God's existence.

1. Adequate income to cover ordinary costs

2. 1 or 2 worldwide outings each year

3. Entertainment shows, shows, and so on Supper out 1–2x each week.

4. Top notch air travel, both on business and family outings to visit grandchildren, about once month.

And also have time and cash for volunteer and local area service exercises.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds