Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

One of the reasons why i want to be independant when it comes to money is that i can spend money and buy stuff thay i can consume in peace, being dependant means you are pushed to consume stuff that someone else bought based on his own opinion

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Most people love this materialistic world so he needs money to fulfill his needs and requirements, i want to be and independent person in case of money so that i could also help some poor and talented people who deserve to be served.

Every one desires financial freedom, no one love to be strucked by poverty strain life. Everyone wants to be independent and live free under bound age of poverty. It only depends on hard work, dedication, determination in the game course to scalp through the financial degradation and become independent of your own.

Hmmmm! The reason that brought you here is financial freedom. Financial freedom is ability to buy or do things with money whatever you like. Money answers all things and saves you from embarrassment. Choose financial freedom by all means.

Financial independent is you standing out on your own without waiting or depending on anyone to Meet at least 80 percent of your daily and monthly needs, financial indepence is needful if you want to really grow and move on at an higher speed, most achievement are tied to finances

I want to be financially independent because I want the coming generation after me to look at me in awe and be motivated to do much more than I have done. And also getting to reach out to people who are underprivileged and helping then in ways I can.

Everyone desires financial Independence, like who doesn't want to do things out of their pockets. Though some people desire financial Independence for different reasons, for me I feel like I'm progressing into adulthood and this there are somethings that I don't feel comfortable collecting money for, be it from family or others.

Being financially independence helps you to explore different business plan,you don't have to wait from people or banks to plan for your business.it will be a great idea to help save your business and your life generally.

Being financially independent meansyou are in a better position to ensureyou don't find yourself at the mercy of these factors. When you're financially independent, you can choose roles that suit your approach to risk rather than being dependent on a salary.

If we will have financial independence we can spend money by our way. Its depend on us that how much money we spent and and how much money we save. We didn't need to beg infront of someone for money.

Financial independence is basically everybody's dream. We wish to live a life free of worries as long as money is concerned. To be able to take care of oneself within the help of another person is surely the best feeling. I hope to attain it one day.

Almost every one aspires to be financially independent and I'm not an exception..... Financial independence gives you this security and respect especially from your close friends and family.... it also gives you the opportunity to be able to acquire whatever you like and also make your life comfortably.... when you are financially secured you won't be shying away from financial responsibilities because you know are capable of taking care of it

Being financially independent means you can care for at least 60% of your needs and pay your bills. As a woman, I want to be financially independent , I want to be able to pay my bills and care for my needs. Having your own money can save you some disrespect from the opposite sex especially, and you can be able to make some decisions on your own without anyone's opinion

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Every human wants to start all his work with his earnings and this is the fact. I want to be self-independent and it is very good because man values his own money in this way. And spending on your earnings does not even bother that anyone has to be accountable....

There is nothing one can't do in this life with money except paying death when it comes. In essence, having financial freedom is so important as being alive in my opinion because it will help me do achieve all my life goals like taking very good care of my parents, my siblings, my family, have lots of investments, have fun and travel the world.

Where you earn for yourself - you feel liberated and confident. You have a steady source of income so you dont need to worry about where your next meal is going to come from.
When you earn more than you need - you feel jubilant you buy luxury things your start saving and investing

Attaining financial independence is a transiting stage.... Where everyone must reach.... It's what bring out the adult in you. Adulthood comes with great responsibilities... Responsibilities that only money can solve. At some age your family members ought to be able to depend on you on some bill...that what adulthood entail.... And that why one must be independent financially.... Learning to hustle for money from tender age determine how fast you will attain financial freedom

Being financially independent on anyone is most important in life. As it helps to live a easy and comfortable lifestyle. You take all your decisions by yourself, without consulting anyone, freedom of choice is also there.

I want financial independence for many reason. Among them is that I don't want to be looking up to anybody before I do some basic things. Also, I want to be of help to other young ones as well by providing for their needs.
[automerge]1609973845[/automerge]
I want financial independence for many reason. Among them is that I don't want to be looking up to anybody before I do some basic things. Also, I want to be of help to other young ones as well by providing for their needs.

Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Monetary weakness regularly persuades business people. Numerous business people work silly hours, hazard as long as they can remember investment funds, and disregard significant connections for a fantasy with no guarantee of accomplishment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds