Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

When you are financially independent, you are happy and at peace. You are more in a better position to help others who stand in need of it. You will be able to motivate others and contribute positively to others around you. Financial independent is freedom.

Advertisement Placeholder
is the status of having enough income to pay one's living expenses for the rest of one's life without having to be employed or dependent on others.

The reason why I want a financial independence are due to the following reasons:
If I am financially independence then I will be able to do every thing I want to do financially and very accurate.

As a responsible human being, you need to be financially independent. You cannot depend on anyone forever, they will eventually get tired of you. There are some basic things you may need to do for yourself but when you are not financially independent, you can't get it done.

Financial independence help you to attend sitting position in life then what's the need for people not to look for it ? obviously if you do not have money we will not be able to take care of all of you mention it by paying of electric bills and medical bills and someone, has just the only reason.
[automerge]1612508334[/automerge]
Financial independence help you to attend sitting position in life then what's the need for people not to look for it ? obviously if you do not have money we will not be able to take care of all of you mention it by paying of electric bills and medical bills and someone, has just the only reason.

Who doesn't want financial independence? Everyone wants financial independence every now and then. The fact alone that there are numerous needs to settled by every living being is enough to know that we all need financial independence

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Financial independence is very key in an individual's life. You know the joy of doing things yourself with out thinking of who you will ask for the cash. And here in my country when you get to a particular age, you are left to Carter for your self, no help or assistance from anybody . so it is better to start strategies early

Financial independence would help me to not involve myself in negative vices that would make me to risk being jailed. Financial independence is something that all humans need to feel accomplished and Happy.

So much for being an independence lady, I love been my own boss, been able to pay my own bills. Having money means I can go wherever I want, buy whatever I want without any restrictions, without been reminded of how I did this and that for you. I would be able to take care of my family, my kids would be proud of the super woman they have as mom.

As the word goes,being financial independent is your capacity to be independent when it comes to the issue of finance.Resources to take care of our welfare are done through finance and if you are not financially stable you would'nt be able to meet your needs,and get the best of what you desire from life.Being financial independent means you you don't,have to work or depend for no one for any benefits or pay to take care of your responsibilty.And as well you will be free from the burden of loans when you want to venture into a business.

Financial independence is the best state one can be. It’s like breathing the freshest air in the world. Financial independence simply means you can spend your own money when you need it and during emergencies you don’t have to think or worry about loans. Once you get to that stage you no longer have to think of how to solve things with money you think of how money can solve things. It solves 90% of your problem the remaining percentage is to think of how to maintain financial stability.

To be financially independent is a good thing it makes life sweeter things will not be difficult you will not ask for alms or take a loan when someone plans his or her life well then things will fall into place you may not be as rich like those richest men in the world but when you invest and have a business it doesn't mean hard times won't come it will but with plans on ground you won't suffer

In my culture, if not so in all cultures, it what proves that you are now man of your own. It gives you that ability to take responsibility because you have the means to. And I believe everyone needs this kind of financial independence.

Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. It gives statisfaction when one is able to take care of his or her responsibilities. Anyone that’s financially independent can plan without having to depend on someone to fund their needs and wants. This will give you comfort and a well planned life.

Financial independence is to be in a state or position to be able to conveniently take care of your needs conveniently and also cater for some wants too. Everybody wants to be get to this point at particular stage in a his or her life, because there is nothing better than having enough money to cater for what you need and want at the moment you need and want them.

Being not depending on any body for finance is 75% problem solved because once you are not depending on anybody for salary or entitlement. You will have your own time to do anything you want at anytime without being under anyone pressure.

To be prepared for unforeseen circumstances. I want to be financially independent so I can live a good life and also provide that good life for my family as well. It is a good feeling when you know that you can afford virtually everything you want. I want to be able to help others as well, set up my foundaction.

Being financially independent means that you have more time and resources to explore your skills and abilities, your personality, and your passions and dreams and decide how best to incorporate that into your work; you have all the more opportunity to make sure that you get it right.

Basically I want financial independence for freedom. To have time of my own to do things my own terms. Run a business of my own choosing take my family for vacation. Be around those that love me not around those that just see me as a colleague in a working space.

Been financially stable and free mean many of your problems in life has been solved
When you're financially stable you will live a better life and you will always be happy and you can eat whatever you want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds