Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

a man that is Not independent financially Is like a man with deformity, with no power to carry out certain actions i want to be financially independent so i can start up my own family, settle down, help my mother as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
When i am financially independent, it means my life is 99% fully assured , i wont depend on anybody for anything and I can start any business of my dream without asking do financial support from anyone.

I personally want to be financially free where the basic of life come easy to me.I think financial independence is important because job security is an illusion. When you are financially independent you will not be control to anyone. I want free access to funds to Investment.

Financial security is a cruise and a very wonderful, comforting and healthy place to be. Imagine the confidence that comes with being able to afford anything and everything you need or want. That is a goal!
[automerge]1612548650[/automerge]
Financial security is a cruise and a very wonderful, comforting and healthy place to be. Imagine the confidence that comes with being able to afford anything and everything you need or want. That is a goal!

Being financially independent means that you have more time and resources to explore your skills and abilities, your personality, and your passions and dreams and decide how best to incorporate that into your work; you have all the more opportunity to make sure that you get it right.

Being a financial independent mean u are financially stable, all ur problems in life u can solve them by ur self.
And before u achieve that,there are things u need to put them in place to be standard.and that will be through investment and saving and avoid unnecessary spending..with that you will achieve your goals...
[automerge]1612549516[/automerge]
Being a financial independent mean u are financially stable, all ur problems in life u can solve them by ur self.
And before u achieve that,there are things u need to put them in place to be standard.and that will be through investment and saving and avoid unnecessary spending..with that you will achieve your goals...

I need monetary freedom since I scorn been under individuals bossing me around with paid positions. In the event that I have my own cash and well off, I will actually want to carry on with the most awesome aspect life I pine for, travel for occasions, go out to shop, venture a portion of the cash and live cheerfully. These are a portion of the reasons why I need finanacial freedom.

Financial independence is very important in human life with out that someone can not be self reliance by depending on your self any business you want to establish you need money even an entrepreneur need money in order for he or she to stand.

Why do I want financial independence. Well financial independence is an important attribute for entrepreneur, because working for a company is not something you can be sure of. Anything can happen anytime but with financial independence it makes one to be prepared for any situation at any given time.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Why do I want financial freedom is like asking me why I need air to breathe. Money is very essential to determine the time one is financially free. It is a shameful and bad thing for a man or even a woman to look up unto people for finance before he or she can do anything on life. So I want to be financially stable and free because I hate begging people for what I need.

I need financial independent to care for my own business and family, financial independent will help me to be active in my business, I will have rest of mind in my own business without stress

Every come as is every Queen every can create yourself
Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Financial independence is equivalent to financial freedom. Who doesn't want to be free. Many want to be financially free but it comes with price. To be financially free is to be liberated from poverty. You must be diligent, upright, courageous, steadfast and determined.

You will be much less stressed out. It's no secret that money decisions add stress to many people's lives. But it may surprise you to learn that much of the tension in other areas of your life could be indirectly caused by a lack of funds. When you are no longer trying to squeeze every last cent out of your career, you won't have to deal with a stressful job just because you need a paycheck

You will have more energy for self-improvement. As your stress level comes down and you spend less time worrying about your finances, you'll become much more interested in improving other areas of your life. Many people would like to eat healthier, but not everyone actually has time to cook and learn what healthy eating actually entails. And almost everyone you meet would probably like to improve their relationship with close friends and relatives, but not everyone has the energy to do what it takes to build and maintain their bond with others

I want to be financially independent because it Increases my Ability to Structure Work to Suit myself. Of course, choosing or creating the right kind of work is not limited to those who are financially independent. ... Not only may my financial independence be determined by this decision but also my sanity!

I need financial independence most especially because of my kids, there is a standard of life I want for them, to go to good schools, eat good food, wear good clothes and live in a good environment.
I barely think about myself, it's just them!

Financial independence is important to help one to live an accomplished life. When you can afford to get the things you need, you will feel happier than when you are relying on others to help you.

It is very good to be financial independent, it gives you the opportunity to live according to your own standard no one will influence your decision making. Financial independence encourage you to plan your daily activities, buy things you desire. Financial independence gives you ability to strive for more no one gives you terms and conditions of living.

To have more resources and time to explore abilities and skills, personality, passion, dreams and to know how best to put them into use,to have more opportunities to make it right

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of it is my family. I sure want to give them a good life and make sure they enjoy the best. My children too I want to make them have an assured future in a difficult world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds