Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Financial independence means that you get to make life decisions without being overly stressed about the financial impact because you are prepared. You control your finances instead of being controlled by them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
No one wants to be a bug, hence everyone desires to be independent financially. You take care of yourself and your needs without waiting for anyone. If you depend on others, even your parents all the time, you risk becoming irritating.

Financial independence is very important in everyone's lives. Personally I work hard to gain financial independence because I want to secure the future of me and my family. I've passed through a lot and I don't want to continue like that or want my family to pass through what I suffered.
I also hate depending on someone else for survival. You're at the mercy of your benefactor if you depend on him or her.

To standout amongst my folks..to also stop depending on others for everything especially depending on government supports

Being financial independent is a very nice and good thing because you have the capacity to make your financial decisions without relying or depending on anyone. It is always a proud and boyaunt quality when one is financial independent.

Financial independence is very crucial to me. I want I be financially stake to help my young ones and also the people around me. Being financially free as ell will allow you to have your freedom. No one will be dictating how you will spend your time.

Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion.Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.

One reason why I want financial Independence is to be free from financial dependence from everyone. When you are financial Independence it makes you actualise your vision without stress, it also gives way for easy decision making in business procedures . Financial indpendence is what every business owner via for in their business. Financial Independence removes every business owner from financial bondage from banks and individuals.

Why won't people need financial independence in this world of competition as know everyone has striving as much as possible to survive and to fit into this world in as much as competition in this world is there people must strive to meet financial freedom because it can help you to take care of yourself your children , you can also take care of all your family members and if you have enough you can extend it to people that I'm not even your relative, how will you take care of yourself your health and paying of bills without money ?

Financial independence for me, as a mum, means that I'm not worried about giving my kids the best life without sacrificing time to give them the best trainings.

This means I'm more interested in passive income streams, but most of them don't come cheap.

To the life u want

Everybody in the world strive to achieve financial independence, I don't think there is any such thing as contentment and if there were it would be for little minded people. Financial independence at the end of the day is the main goal. That moment when you look back at your life and say there was a time I used to hustle .

This is not to brag but I can consider myself as financially independent now. I can buy what I want since I have a pension and I also have quite a big savings in the bank. I reached this condition when I was already 50. Prior to that it was always the loans or the payables that were occupying my mind especially on or before the payday. It is not easy that is why I envy people who become financially independent at a young age. The key is the controlled spending.

Financial Independence is necessary in life. I must not solely depend on people around me for finances.
To pay my bills I must be financially bouyant.

Financial dependence is much needed in the business because, a man who is free for investing in the business and carry out its expenditure with his own willing and interest. He can run the business smoothly and continuously.

Financial freedom begets true freedom. When you have ability to acquire to anything without panic of cost, you will have almost rest of mind.

To achieve financial freedom, someone needs to out it lots strategic work not just sitting back and expect millions to fall on their laps.

the question should be why do people do all sort of thing to make money? some even go as far as killing people to make money, though they know it is not good, it is all based on financial freedom, we all want to be financially independent that's why we work and do all we do to make money, being financially independent means one depends on nobody to survive or to be alive.

Financial independence is very important, to some it is easily achieved and to some it takes lots of hard work. Depending on others does not provide you with all you want neither does it provide comfort, after school, I got a job and was able to save some money for small business, by this you start to attain stability from both sides.

Financial independencece is very impoetant because it develop financial knowledge by incorporating practical workshops, including savings clubs, enterprise creation, and community activities in the classes. Aflateen provides young people with the confidence to believe in themselves, plan for their future, save wisely, create income to achieve their dreams, and be financially independent
[automerge]1609592692[/automerge]
Financial independencece is very impoetant because it develop financial knowledge by incorporating practical workshops, including savings clubs, enterprise creation, and community activities in the classes. Aflateen provides young people with the confidence to believe in themselves, plan for their future, save wisely, create income to achieve their dreams, and be financially independent

What greater achievement could one achieve apart from being financially independent. Once you are financially independent almost all your problems are solved, you would have complete peace and rest of mind as your mind won't be unnecessarily bothered about things you couldn't afford.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds