Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

Financial independence is very difficult in this era because so.much poverty is spreading day by day and many responsibilities so very less people can make this independence because person should be rich

Advertisement Placeholder
Financial independent is the best thing that can happen to one. Why is that you are fully responsible for your needs and want. You can meet your needs at anytime you don't have to wait for anybody to give you before you spend because you are financial independent to be dependent.

Everyobe wish to be financialy independent, irrespective of the notion behind, it is not cool having to depend on people to get want you need, it is most time demeaning or sad not to be able afford the things you want, only to start asking from people.

Financial Independence is to be free from the stress of thinking about how to arrive at a certain safe ground without the hassle of lending or call and exposing your intentions before being able to achieve it. It is also leaving something tangible that makes the life of our offsprings easy and their journey faster.

I want financial independence for a lot of reasons.. firstly to reduce the dependency rate in my country, then to be in the position to also cater for people depending on me, especially family and friends.

I really need to experience financial freedom, yes, I keep hearing people talking about financial freedom in so many occasions including in church. My definition of financial freedom is for me to be able to do what ever I want with me, travel around the world. Help the poor, train a lot of people to school, feeding millions of people daily. This I pray for.

For me, I want financial independence simply because I want to grow. The responsibility to manage money will help me to grow in my own way and pace.

In this kind of world that everyone is define through your financial capabilities, it is really important to achieve financial independence. Everything in this cruel world has price tags so being financially stable is a must.

Financial liberty is major desire of everyone so as not to hinge on some people. It is the ability and freedom to do or accomplish a desire without the leaning on people.

I want to be financially free so that I can have a better hold and control over my finances and life as a whole. Being financially free is blissful, you get to make important life choices without being bothered about the financial impact because you have more than enough.

You will be much less stressed out. It's no secret that money decisions add stress to many people's lives. ...
You will have more energy for self-improvement. ...
You will have more opportunities to think long term. ...
Thinking long term can be beneficial for your investments as well.

This may sound cliche but i want to be financially free where the basics of life come cheap for me. Living the best of life also has to do with how well equipped one ís financially. Like they will say money basically rules the world.

I want financial independence just because I hate been under people ordering me around with paid jobs. If I have my own money and wealthy, I will be able to live the best of life I crave for, travel for holidays, go shopping, investment some of the money and live happily. These are some of the reasons why I need finanacial independence
That is good to have a financial independent. Because if you have a financial independent that means you are capable of financing your life without reliant on any body before you can spend money, you can buy whatever you wish to at anytime you want because you have enough money.

To be financially independent is having money to carry out your expenses pay all your bills, without having to be employed or not. to be financially independence isn't defined by how much money one makes

financial independence is very good and it means owning your life in your own hands, because if you can own your financial independence or get financial freedom you have owned your life in your own hand's, so people try to be free from being tied down by anyone. Also financial fereedom gives time freedom as well

You will be much less stressed out. It's no secret that money decisions add stress to many people's lives.
You will have more energy for self-improvement. ...
You will have more opportunities to think long term. ...
Thinking long term can be beneficial for your investments as well.

This may sound cliche but i want to be financially free where the basics of life come cheap for me. Living the best of life also has to do with how well equipped one ís financially. Like they will say money basically rules the world

You will have much more freedom once you are financially independent. And your life and the one of your family will be much easier. Moreover, it can teach you a lot of things, and it can be a fascinating journey. My life already improved since I started trying to reach for financial investment.

To be financially independent is the status of having enough income to pay one's living expenses for the rest of one's life without having to be employed or dependent on others. ... Income earned without having to work a job is commonly referred to as passive income.

The idea of Financial Independence is maybe more extensive than your opinion. Basically, Finance has to do with cash, financial aspects, business, venture, banking, sponsorship and subsidizing. Freedom implies independence,

opportunity and self-sufficiency (Encarta Dictionary,2009).

Accordingly, Financial Independence (from this time forward alluded to as FI) is portrayed as a condition of having adequate abundance (not pay) to live on without turning out effectively for fundamental necessities (

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds