Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
I want financial independence because I want to be able to get whatever I need without having to frown or wince in pain.
I want financial independence because I want to be of help to my family.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't understand what you mean by 'resemble' in your statement but financial independence though tough to achieve is very important to enable you cater for your wants and needs without having to beg or ask others for assistance, when you have this, you may decide to retire or choose what you wish to do with your life, create your life goals and start investing if you wish to achieve financial independence.

I would really love to be financially independent. I don't like depending on others in terms of money to solve my needs,thats why I look for every way possible to make my own money and solve my problems

Been financially independent means free from financial control.you have the right to do your things best on how you feel it's good to do. this makes you to be advance in knowledge and thinking in how to make a better future for yourself.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
We human beings actually want to be independent in every facet of life that will face so that we can be able to make our choices and be free from any form of distraction so that is the reason why everyone will want to be financially free.

Financial independence is the best since you wouldn't have to wait for anyone before getting things done. I sincerely look forward to attaining financial autonomy very soon.

To solve problem of financial independent, one need to make sure that he or she invest in something that will bring more money later after some times. One of the ways one can invest is to have a running business and buying landed property.
That is a true fact,to financial independence will actually give a leverage to be able to afford the things you actually need,and investment is one of the ways to make this come through.

I want financial freedom so that I can make myself and family happy so that I won't be a liability to myself, my family, my country, and my nation, and to the Almighty God himself.

Sometimes being a financial independent is not something bad to me because they're some many businesses out there that one cannot just jump into it without guide and councils.

Who would not want to be financially free in this life? Who would want to be financially dependent on anybody for their survival in this life? No one wantsronbw a burden to anybody at least. That's a good enough reason

There is nobody that will shy away from financial independence,if you look analytically you will understand that it's more prevalent to own your source of income than allow others decide your means of income.

Laughs. Who on this Earth actually enjoys being dependent on other people for survival? As a grown man or woman you need to be able to grant your own freedom and make your decisions yourself without having to beg for it, and this can't happen unless you're financially stable

Independence means being able to stand alone and so do one to be business Independent it means that the person is his or her own boss and that is a very good thing because you will get to do what you want

Having financial independence allows you to plan your life and future decisions the way you want it. Most people have very bright business ideas but they are financially limited and are not able to implement them.

To be financially independent is the most important freedom for me as it is. Think of making your own money without interference, spending it without pressure, saving/investing it at your will. I mean it's something I've always yearned for, other than relying on helpers.

Been financially independent to me, it means being having almost total control.of your self either financially, morally and in almost all aspect of life. because I believe without financial independence, is like your freedom is total restricted or limited.

Financial independence is another head on for one to gain more financial stability because you will know what to do to increase your savings and you would be able to save more

You already said it. I want financial independence to be able to do whatever I want without and flinch. Not having many have limited so many things in life. Including people's attitudes and true nature.

No reasonable adult would love to be depending on someone financially or be happy not being financially independent. In most cases financial independent what it means to me is not neccesssary for one to be very rich or wealthy but to have a stable source of income that can atleast meet everyday needs.

I would really love to be financially independent. I don't like depending on others in terms of money to solve my needs,thats why I look for every way possible to make my own money and solve my problems
Same here.
I wouldn't love to be a financial bug, depending on others for money. That's why I take up good opportunities available to earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds