Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

When I decided to build my career in freelancing, all I was thinking was financial independence. I did not want to be depended on someone for generating income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Financial independent is a thing that ever one need to have in life the best thing to have as an individual is to be financially stable. Financial independent can take you out of human control and to have freedom of your self.

When you grow up in a financially deficient environment you realise that money is very vital. When you see so many people die because they can't afford to pay basic medical bills you know you want to be financially free all your life.

There's a lot I want to do in my life and the life of my family and friends, there's a lot of places I want to go to, being financially independent is truly living because you do not depend on anyone for your next meal which can be really sad

The world right now pretty much revolves around money and how much you can make and that is why I want to be financial free so I can take care of my family and afford their needs.

Why do i want financial independence, because I've experienced financial dependence and I know it's not what I want, being financially independent equals freedom, not having money means restrictions, you want to do this but you can't, you want to buy this buy you can't

Being financially independent is the plan or let's say the goal for everyone. With financial independence, you are at liberty to use your money gotten to make even more money with more and better investments.

I would like to financially independent because I believe that with that, I would be able to take Care of my family, I would be able to control finances and retire very early.

The most Paramount thing everybody strive to attained or achieved in life is financial Independence,it is want birth happy and successful leaving on earth.

being financially independent is one of the best thing a lot of people including me is trying to achieve because it can bring relaxation in the mind since you have money that is necessary for you to take care of your needs and to make your dreams come true

I have a good eyesight of what it actually means to be in poverty so I would want to be financially free and OK in order to be able to give a better life to my family and my children. It would ensure you do not lack and can pay for this swiftly.
This reminds me of my days in college that some friends who are not studying asked me why I had the patience to attend classes. My reason was simple - I do not want to be a pauper because life is hard when you are poor. Well, my case was proven right when I got my first job in the bank. Everyone was saluting me.

Is it precise to say that you are insightful with respect to WHY you need financial self-rule, other than being 'permitted to do what you need'?

I ask, in light of the fact that for me before long, it's anything but a critical impact to be very sure about as far as:

What I need my life to take after

What that would cost me, or more all:

How work/undertaking discovers a route into my own existence without barging in on it.

Financial independence is the thing that can ever happened to any man because you can have an opportunity to afford what you really need, some people who are not strong financially we have to suffer and struggle so much to try to get up to the standards they want to be.

Financial freedom can Make You To Live your Life to the fullest and it can also help to live your life the way you want because you'll be free to engage on all the things that you are happy of doing, it will make you to get the best of what life can offer.

Everyone wants be his own boss , same applies to me as well. One can live peacefully and also donate money if you are your own boss earning huge income.

Having money means being happy, without money you can't eat properly or to your satisfaction, can't get good health care, can't go to a good school, can't take care of your kids and family.
Money is basically the most important thing one needs to be happy and live a good life after health.
Being financially independent is one of the best thing that will ever happen to all mankind's here on Earth, every one is struggling and all the suffering we are getting now is to have a financial independence, it is the best thing that will ever happen.

I see no reason why any one should not strive to be financially independent, I mean who want to be asking for hand always
Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.
I don't even think that there is anyone in this world that would not want to be financially free so as to be able to make all the purchase decision for themselves without them having to depend on anyone. I want to be financially free so that I can be able to be in control of my destiny.

Financial independence is linked to happiness because it allows me to have more free time, and it is something I am proud of because it is the moment when I can provide for my family. I also believe that being financially secure motivates you to achieve, as long as you don't waste your money. It can also provide you with a profound sensation of serenity.

Who on earth will you actually find that won't be craving for financial independence? I crave for financial independence because I want to be able to meet my responsibilities without stress

Everyone need financial independence because with financial independence you will have an opportunity to live your life to the fullest, you travel all over the world and make the best exploration to suit your fantasy, there are a lot of Joy that come with being financially independent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds