Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

I want to be independence financially because working under people has been like working in hell , you work like an elephant but you are paid a salary of an ant , its a modern day slavery

Advertisement Placeholder
The reason why I need financial independence in life is just to be able to take care of myself just as natural as I am interested. I like exploration, helping. Just for the best of what life can offer is the reasons I work days and nights.

The main reason why we are into business is to make money and not go deepen on anybody for help anymore , so i am in the business to liberate myself and family from poverty.
The reason why I need financial independence in life is just to be able to take care of myself just as natural as I am interested. I like exploration, helping. Just for the best of what life can offer is the reasons I work days and nights.

The main reason why we are into business is to make money and not go deepen on anybody for help anymore , so i am in the business to liberate myself and family from poverty.
Even if I have to succeed in a business , that is mainly for me and maybe those that really helped me to achieve success . Any family members that didn't contribute to my success journey should rather look for is an opportunity to raise his own money and start his own life.

I want to be financially independent because I want to be free from poverty which has been battling with me , and since I started my business , i have been able to acheive some of my goals.

Actually everyone has a different opinion and a reason to financial independence because it encompasses so many things. I personally dont want to be controlled by someone most especially in terms of finance.

Everybody want to be financially independent because there's unemployment out there making most of the masses to pass through suffering and finding it hard to make end meets.

The benefits are too numerous to mention. I just need opportunity that I have to get anything I need without problems or challenge. If possible I would like a situation that I have to travel around the world. Not really for any other thing, at least to make you comfortable.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Everyone needs financial independence one way or the other. With that, you can easily plan your life, set and actively work towards achieving your goals and also actualize your business ideas and plans.

There are many positive aspects and importance of being financially independence, you will be debt free , you will never lack anything that needed to be settled with money , and your mind will always be at peace .

Financial independence is one of the best you have in the world. You'll have that autonomy. It's very important to have money, not to be dependent. One needs money to cater for lots
The issue of autonomy whe it comes to the aspect of finance cannot be overemphasied,because you need money to take care of your welfare and you have the financial strenght to pursue your prospect.

The fear of becoming poor in the future is what is always driving me in order to make intentional decisions to make money. This is also the reason why I invest a lot of time to work.

Being financial independent means I don't depend on other to survive or do some necessary things in life, this means that I am also in a better position to help others too
Yes being a financial independent to yourself is very important because you will never depend on anybody, and it is very important to start on time to plan very good for yourself for future use.

Yes being a financial independent to yourself is very important because you will never depend on anybody, and it is very important to start on time to plan very good for yourself for future use.
Being financially independent means you don't need to wait on anybody before you get money to do all the necessary things you need to do with money in life , you will need to plan your future ahead since you have enough money.

Actually financial independence is everyone dreams. no one really love to be depending. I want to be free both financially and physically these will helped me to plan for the future.

There are times when you might be broke and need money desperately but as far as you are working for an organisation, you can't get money unless you wait till the end of the month , but if you have your own business, you can be satisfied anytime you want as ling as the company is making progress.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Attaining financial independence should be a lifelong goal for any person. Being financially dependent on another person goes a long way to lower your self-worth, and sometimes people can easily disrespect you because of this character

I want to be financially independent because I dont want to be a liability to my family , i also want to be helping people around me to acheive their aims and goals in life ,

Attaining financial independence should be a lifelong goal for any person. Being financially dependent on another person goes a long way to lower your self-worth, and sometimes people can easily disrespect you because of this character

There are many folks out there who want to become financially independent because they have witnessed many ups and downs in their lives. This is why being independent is the only option and this requires them to work hard.

who want to be asking for hand always
Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds