Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

I'm a student but i want to be financially independent so i won't feel like a burden on my parents, so that i won't have to ask my parents for money to get every single thing i want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Financial independence, as the name implies, is the capacity to provide for oneself without relying on others. Anyone who is financially self-sufficient may plan without having to rely on others to meet their needs and desires. This will provide you with peace of mind and a well-planned existence.

I need financial Independence because it is a very good way of making sure I get it right in life and this would go a long way in helping me achieve my dream of helping my society.

I want to be able to get what I want with my own cash not handed to me by someone. A person would always be subjected to those who he gets money from, I want to prevent this from happening to me

To tell you the truth, I am not looking for financial independence. I believe you cannot be financially independed. You will always have to depend on individuals and businesses to earn

Financial independent is very important and imperative in human life. if you don't want to be under control of any one financial. If you have a finacial independent, this is mean that you are capable of finance your life and able to give other money.

I want financial independence to be able to finance my dreams, live the kind of life I'm aiming to and also to be able to help a lot of people and leave a lasting impact on their lives.

Being financially independent is very important to every human being because it means freedom, peace of mind, being able to take care of yourself and your loved one's. It means absolute freedom to unnecessary slavery in your life.

The major reason why I want financial independent is that I always want the best for my self and this will prompt me to do the best for my self. Financial independence will make you afford anything you wish to posses for yourself.

I want to achieve financial independence so that I'll be able to acquire anything I want. I will have freedom to go on any project of choice without thinking twice about the financial cost. I will also have ability to invest in any project that can impact the humanity in positive ways.

Well, financial independence is one of the qualities of been a mature individual which means you are independent of external control which may affect your personal decision.

Financial Independence is Important Because it Increases Your Ability to Structure Work to Suit You. Of course, choosing or creating the right kind of work is not limited to those who are financially independent. ... Not only may your financial independence be determined by this decision but also your sanity!

I want to give financial independence in because I detest poverty. I hate the fact that I need to scramble around before I could gather small amount of money to buy whatever I want. In short I am tired of having paucity of fund.

Everybody wants to be financially free where they won't be begging before they do anything in life and can easily start a business on their own without relying on anybody.
I want to give financial independence in because I detest poverty. I hate the fact that I need to scramble around before I could gather small amount of money to buy whatever I want. In short I am tired of having paucity of fund.

Everybody wants to be financially free where they won't be begging before they do anything in life and can easily start a business on their own without relying on anybody.
Everybody wants to be financially free. But the question I keep asking is that why is everyone not achieving financial freedom despite the all want it. I know it is not easy to achieve financial freedom but it what the price at the end.

Financial independent is very important and imperative in human life. if you don't want to be under control of any one financial. If you have a finacial independent, this is mean that you are capable of finance your life and able to give other money.
No reasonable woman being wants to keep living from hand-to-mouth which is why we are all trying as much as we can to financially stable and have a structure that pays us money without stress.

I needed financial independence in my business because I really need to be able to decide the best course of action my business will take regardless of the cost of such an action.
This is actually quite a lot of people are trying to start a home business so that they can control how they make money in order for them to have more than they need to take care of their responsibilities.

To finance independent is a good idea in a business. You decide what you do and time to do it. You will not share your income with any body than to pay your employee.

I have always liked to develop myself personally and create a legacy with people and I know finance is a key thing in achieving that which is why I strive to be financially free.

Anyone doesn't have money or wealth will end up been a laughing stock in the community as a whole, I want to acquire wealth for my wellbeing and welfare including my family, help to take promote the gospel and reach out to many that needs to be help with it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds