Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

Having money means being happy, without money you can't eat properly or to your satisfaction, can't get good health care, can't go to a good school, can't take care of your kids and family.
Money is basically the most important thing one needs to be happy and live a good life after health.
Financial independence make life very easy for every individual and also make you to run your business without stress everyone in life one financial independent because with that they can be able to access all basic amenities of life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being financially independent is very important because you don't have to depend on anyone to give you money. Another thing I hate is begging people for money.

Being financially independent is very important because you don't have to depend on anyone to give you money. Another thing I hate is begging people for money.
The different reason why people want financial independence please enable them to be able to actualize their needs with no stress.

The different reason why people want financial independence please enable them to be able to actualize their needs with no stress.
of course when you are financially independent you can easily actualize your need and you don't have to wait for anyone to give you money before doing that.

It is good to be financially independent, it gives you the opportunity to plan and live your life the way you want it to be without depending on anybody to achieve it.

Growing up, I always felt a little bad about spending my parents' hard-earned money on my desires and needs. I want to be financially independent so that I may at least repay my parents. I also believe that being financially secure motivates you to achieve, as long as you don't make bad financial mistakes.

I see no reason why any one should not strive to be financially independent, I mean who want to be asking for hand always
Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.
The reason most persons including myself wants to be financial independent,is because one don't want to depend on a job system that would limit them in pursuing their dreams.One don't want to be tied down and be servant to someone else dream and exchange for a monthly pay,they want to have a controle of their time and future.

Financial independence is one of the best you have in the world. You'll have that autonomy. It's very important to have money, not to be dependent. One needs money to cater for lots

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
I need monetary or financial independence very badly. I would like to own my time and efforts. It's hard to work under crazy bosses and co employees. If only I have the money, I can do anything I want to achieve in life. I want to go around the world. Have a nice home and car.

I need monetary or financial independence very badly. I would like to own my time and efforts. It's hard to work under crazy bosses and co employees. If only I have the money, I can do anything I want to achieve in life. I want to go around the world. Have a nice home and car.
When one is financially independent he's a boss of himself and he can take care of any expenses that arise being financially independent means that you are wealthy and Rich.

Attaining financial independence means happiness and having freedom from some certain things when you have financial independence you can do whatever you want for yourself by yourself !

I seek financial independence to be free from any form of financial slavery by work or loans. It's best we have enough, it gives us confidence to take risk.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
There's this saying that goes"to whom much is given,much is expected" as we grow older we are faced with the responsibility of also contributing to the society especially in our families we will have younger ones who will look up to you for support

Financial independent is something every body is striving at in this world, because nobody want to be control or under somebody financially.

People will treat us in lower standards and don't give any respect if we ask them money for borrowing. So I want to be financially independent so that I can lead my own life without anyone's help.

I really want finanacial Independence just because of the fact that I really don't like someone controlling my time and give me orders to work on. With this effect I look for way to stay on my own

Having financial independence helps you to be able to take care of your financial responsibilities without having to depend on somebody for it.

There's nothing as sweet as financial independence, that moment where you get what you want at your disposals is that freedom and also helping others as it pleases you.

Who wouldn't want financial autonomy in these times?
No one would consciously want to keep begging or leaning on others for survival.
Being financially independent is the first step to knowing that you're heading somewhere. You're able to acquire this or that and boldly say you made it!

I need financial Independence because I want to be an independent being. I don't want to be controlled by anyone because of the monetary need attached. I want to do things at my pace, have peace of mind and be well calculated!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds