Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

Financial freedom that what we all need,I believe we all work online to take good care of ourselves,if you want to make your ends meet you are expected to have a good skills set.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many folks out there who want to become financially independent because they have witnessed many ups and downs in their lives. This is why being independent is the only option and this requires them to work hard.
I think the fear of being financially handicapped can motivate individuals to make a respectable amount of income and subsequently become financially buoyant and independent. Therefore, it is imperative that we put in the corresponding effort to achieve this.

In human life, being financially independent is crucial and essential. if you don't want to be in any financial person's financial control. Financial independence indicates that you are able to support yourself financially and offer to others.

Poverty is not a good thing in life because it normally affects people's life in a negative aspect , they don't get what they want on Time because they don't have the Money to get what they want .

I want it because I don't want to be at the mercy of others and I want to build my own lifestyle to a comfortable level, so that i can be able to afford the kind of lifestyle i crave for

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Financial independence is important because it gives you the freedom to make choices that are in your best interests. Having financial independence gives you the go ahead to pursue your dreams and goals without worrying about money. It also provides you with the ability to make decisions without worrying about how it will affect your finances. In addition, financial independence allows you to be more secure in your future, as you will have the ability to save for retirement and have money set aside for emergencies

Financial freedom that what we all need,I believe we all work online to take good care of ourselves,if you want to make your ends meet you are expected to have a good skills set.

Financial independence is now a necessary thing for everyone. In the past, people used to rely on one person who used to manage financial issues related to household. But now things are really different.

Financial independence is now a necessary thing for everyone. In the past, people used to rely on one person who used to manage financial issues related to household. But now things are really different.
The narrative is actually Changing and it is becoming harder by the day.
what truly inspires me is seeing young men in their teen age making millions online

The narrative is actually Changing and it is becoming harder by the day.
what truly inspires me is seeing young men in their teen age making millions online
It is actually motivating to see that young men are beginning to think about the future. I am as well inspired by some young folks that consistently followed there dreams and are now becoming successful.

I want financial independence so that I can live a comfortable life. One where I don't have to depend on anyone in order to buy the things I need. I always feel so low when I have to borrow someone money to buy even the most basic things.

Everybody wants financial independence even the new born baby for someone like me I need financial independence seriously that is why I have to work round the clock to ensure I reach where am going,financial independence will make you live a better life

It is because I need money to exist and it would really be nice to have access to it any time I want especially when I am actually in a need for it and not consulting a second party.

Everybody wants financial independence even the new born baby for someone like me I need financial independence seriously that is why I have to work round the clock to ensure I reach where am going,financial independence will make you live a better life

I have always desired being financially independent. However, the reason why I never became financially independent was due to the fact that I never gained so many opportunities to make money online. But now there are many great sites like bizdustry where I could make money.

I want financial independence so that I can live a comfortable life. One where I don't have to depend on anyone in order to buy the things I need. I always feel so low when I have to borrow someone money to buy even the most basic things.
You're right about this. There's the joy and satisfaction that comes with being able to pay your bills yourself without having to let anyone know or bother anyone.

I think that's part of the American dream, at least for me. To be able to work for myself and make money in the process. It's a cool feeling to be your own boss and make money doing it.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
You can follow a journey you enjoy and lead the life you desire without being bound by financial concerns if you have financial freedom. It enables you to save and invest more, which enhances your life overall and gives you greater stability and peace of mind.

You're right about this. There's the joy and satisfaction that comes with being able to pay your bills yourself without having to let anyone know or bother anyone.

Well, it is quite better to be a self-sufficient person rather than a kind of person who relies on others. The feeling of earning your own money is quite great in the end.

Well, it is quite better to be a self-sufficient person rather than a kind of person who relies on others. The feeling of earning your own money is quite great in the end.
You're right about that. Even if it's because of this one reason, I think it's something that's worth fighting for. Besides someone would not keep taking care of my bills forever.

There are many different reasons why people desire financial freedom. It gives many people a sense of stability and liberation from monetary concerns. Also, it enables individuals to follow their interests and passions free from financial constraints. Also, it can give you the freedom to embark on a business venture or go on vacation without worrying about the associated financial risks.

Apart from just being comfortable, I want to have financial freedom so that I can impact positively on people around me who need help. One of my major dreams in life is to start a record label where I would be providing a platform for talented kids to live their dreams. And I need money to achieve that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds