Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why companies lose their best Employees?

When employees speak up on a particular issue, project or risk at work do managers even care to listen!
What good is there to having meetings involving your employees, asking for advice on a certain project, asking what could be improved in the company, if you’ll just end up doing it your way? Sure, as a manager, you need to be able to make a decision and settle matters but listening to your employees at all time makes a difference. When decision making is inclusive, employees do their best to achieve the company's aim. If otherwise, they quit their job and look for a company that respect their views and listen to employees complains and contribution.

what's your view on the topic discussed?
See from my experience and point of view, as an employee your opinion isn't really much needed to be executed upon. Yes, you can give your opinion on projects when you are asked to but it's up to the management to decide on whether your opinion is worth working with or not. If it's not, you mind your work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most employee out there always feel like I am your boss,not the other way round like I am your leader,because if they feel like a leader,a leader listen to his or her followers but boss we always want to feel like am the boss everything I say should be the final and at the end he or she we later regret his or her action..

So to me if you feel like you are a leader to me am fine with it and if you feel like you are my boss is also okay by me. I give it to you the way you want it....
When employees speak up on a particular issue, project or risk at work do managers even care to listen!
What good is there to having meetings involving your employees, asking for advice on a certain project, asking what could be improved in the company, if you’ll just end up doing it your way? Sure, as a manager, you need to be able to make a decision and settle matters but listening to your employees at all time makes a difference. When decision making is inclusive, employees do their best to achieve the company's aim. If otherwise, they quit their job and look for a company that respect their views and listen to employees complains and contribution.

what's your view on the topic discusse

what's your view on the topic discussed?

Most employee out there always feel like I am your boss,not the other way round like I am your leader,because if they feel like a leader,a leader listen to his or her followers but boss we always want to feel like am the boss everything I say should be the final and at the end he or she we later regret his or her action..

So to me if you feel like you are a leader to me am fine with it and if you feel like you are my boss is also okay by me. I give it to you the way you want it....
@FreshKaz11 I wouldn't want to read wrong meaning to your words. Please throw more light on "I give it to you the way you want it". I hope you won't dis respect him for that though.

companies lose their best employees because most companies are wicked and I'm bored of conduct different you put a means of the company ahead of any other business needs which is supposed to be honest at first to post a good workout and way over time people who want to get their hands on it

As a manager it's advisable for you to give your employees a chance to present their idea and discuss about it. If an employee feels that his ideas Is not being considered there's a high chance of him leaving the establishment of another.

Lose of employees by a firm or business can be tracked to so many reasons such as non payment of salaries by the employer. The desire to progress or acquire school. Some workers may be looking to progress and at this, a business may lose it's workers.

companies lose their best employees because most companies are wicked and I'm bored of conduct different you put a means of the company ahead of any other business needs which is supposed to be honest at first to post a good workout and way over time people who want to get their hands on it
This is a very common problem with most companies today in my country, where they never value their employees. They treat them so bad to the extent of breaking them and as result they will quit the job. This happened on more than one occasion in my workplace and I never blame any of them.

There are many reasons why companies can lose their best employees. First reason is the greener pasture. When I left my job in the bank I was lured by a British company that assigned me 4 months of work in London. The salary was more than double that I was earning in the bank, there was no way that the bank can withhold my resignation. Another reason that I see is the poor management control like neglected promotion which hampers the career of the employee.

As for me the main reasons why most companies lose their best employees is because they couldn't satisfy there employees and also make them happy and some companies makes there workers work more than the salary they collect and never care about it as long as they are getting whatever they want

A lot of companies has lost their best employee due to numerous numbers of reasons, number one reason is that they don't value their staff, another good reason is short paid and making them work extra which isn't right.

I think when a company loses its good worker it becomes a lot of work tension. The older workers who are there handle the work well and understand everything.The only benefit to the country is that they give up all their work to these workers.If a worker leaves, let the employer hire a given servant, he does not know much about the work, so he has the owner of the tension, so no employer wants.Let one of my workers leave me

One of the major reasons why companies lose their best employee is low salaries. I believe if the company pay them good money they won't have any reason to think of leaving the company not to talk of leaving the company

Managers of companies who don't care about their staff or their welfare or even the ideas or issues they raise concerning the company. In a case whereby the company employee feels he or she is not being heard, once they find a better job elsewhere they will definitely leave that company.

The best employees are those who know what they are doing. They are very good at what they do and they know it. So if the company they work in does not favour them well or does not pay them much then that company can loose those workers to companies that will pay better.

Lack of clear vision is the reason on the first. Lack of communication and unclear Vision results in loosing the employees. If the organisation fails to convey their mission and vision yo the employees then this problem occurs.

Best employees leave their employers for various lot of reasons.. some are very ambitious they seek power and they are always looking for better salary, renumerations, bonuses and stuffs like that. Some like to be challenged once they notice that the company is becoming complacent they go where there is more synergy and ambition.. Some place so much value in their effort to meet the company set goals and if such effort is not appreciated they probably think it's better to find another employer.

@Faani18 even after the company has communicated their vision and mission statement, they must do their best to work and act in line of the company's mission and vision statement. I know of so many companies that claims their vision and mission is ABC but they act in line with DEF which is contrary to what they claim.

Why this happens is because of lack of good communication skills. If the good and competent employee tries to explain something's to his or her employer, he or she might not be given a listening ear.
So this can lead to the employee resigning.

There are many ways by which company can loose employees, but the major may by which company can loose employees is payment. You can be using an employee for work and not paying, and be expecting the person continue working for that particular firm.
[automerge]1613216312[/automerge]
There are many ways by which company can loose employees, but the major may by which company can loose employees is payment. You can be using an employee for work and not paying, and be expecting the person continue working for that particular firm.

Alot of employees have quitted their jobs not because they wanted to, or because the pay were not enough. But because of the attitude and mean nature of their employers. It does not actually make sense when you keep on making money for some one who never appreciates you or your efforts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds