Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

Money has a great value. It should be never wasted. Why should I pay for the people are not experienced? Why should I work with the staff that does not have necessary experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most companies that hire only experienced staffs at the detriment of those without experience could be because of the nature of the business, having someone who has no knowledge in a certain type of business would definitely tell on the output

I think the reason why a lot of people like doing so is because an experience employee will understand what a particular company is aiming at and they also flow along to move the business organisation up. Who is the best this way.

Experience is very important in a business, because its really good to hire someone that have experience in a business so to help you build a business.

business organisation do not always have the time to hire someone that will not have an understanding of how to operate or work in the organisation,they will just need someone that I've understand how to do it with many years of experience.

A lot of business owners do prefer to hire only experienced staff in other to ensure that their businesses do not suffer in any way due the incompetence of an employee

The fact that the no one wants to have to be looking at your performance all of the time to see if you're getting it right makes it more necessary to have an experience hand on the job to make things run smoothly in the business.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Its good to hire only experienced staff in a new business or company because you are just starting , but its adviseable to always mix those that will also learned from the experience staff so that your company too can gain because the experiencedone might leaves anytime.

I just believe that experience people will do the work much more better than people without experience and that is why the company will go for someone that can do the work as a professional,you cannot just hire someone with no experience in the type of work you are dealing with.

Hiring of experienced and professional people can hit the ground running with little to no training.they have skills and knowledge to make your business successful.. Experienced person always help to grow up the business
Yes hiring experienced people or staff for your business it's very good for the growth of your business as they I have a high probability of just hitting the ground running without much training but I will say that if you keep on hiring only experienced staff who will now hire the inexperienced staff?

Their are business enterprise that may require urgent emergency employment, without need to training such employee. So at that time, they'll go for experience employee.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Probably because your business doesn't need a learner to work out. Its a learn on the job and experience personnel is always need In that kind of a job.

Hiring an already experienced staff would save more time and make me spend less on setting up training programs, and it would create faster results for the business.

I prefer to higher mostly experienced staff because they would most likely be able to comprehend instructions, they can also be able to work alone more then the experience.

I think the reason why most businesses hired experienced employees is to secure the business from falling, but there are still some companies that consider inexperienced applicant and train them for work.

Some businesses avoids inexperienced staff especially the struggling ones because of the cost of training the inexperience applicants. Experienced applicants needs little to no training in handling their duties while the inexperienced cannot work without being monitored.

Experienced employees know exactly what to do as they have most likely done or seen something like that which is what makes them vital in any organisation disadvantage just being that they are expensive to charge.

I agree, I think it is distasteful because if all you are looking at is experience and there are a lot of enthusiastic job seekers without experience, then it is just crazy.

Money has a great value. It should be never wasted. Why should I pay for the people are not experienced? Why should I work with the staff that does not have necessary experience.
Hiring many inexperienced staff is not good for a start up company as the business will have to utilize a lot of scarce resources to train the staff for a period of time before they will be able to work without supervision.

Experience is a vital requirements when recruiting labor force. No employer would want to place an employee in a position without trust on the employee. Moreover this helps the company saves cost of training new recruits.
Most companies are always in the habit of hiring only experienced staffs because they do not want to stress themselves with having to train new staffs I'm putting in a lot of resources to train these stuffs only for these staffs to later abandoned the business for all the bigger opportunities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds