Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

Since we are constantly heading into a skill-dominated market, clever recruiters should take advantage of the ability to find talented applicants by finding talents who battle against more subtle biases.
You're hiring only experienced staff so that you will be able to manage your business properly and enable the business to grow fast.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not all company are ready to start training amateur staff who doesn't have any experience in the job they are about to be hired for so that is the major reason you see a lot of companies hiring experienced staff

Experience staffs are hired mostly because they make the work easier because of their experience and this give them upper hand over inexperienced workers.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
That is the problem of first timers or newly graduates when they apply for work. They are only hiring people with experiences. Its not enough to show the diploma where it says that you have already graduated.

That is right that the inexperienced applicants will never ever have the chance to get the experience if they never get hired. That is why those who have worked even inexperienced really has known somebody who is working inside the company.

Training a new worker usually takes time and resources. But an experienced worker will help you to skip all this and increase the productivity faster. They have done the acquisition of the skills and experience in the past.

Experience is a vital requirements when recruiting labor force. No employer would want to place an employee in a position without trust on the employee. Moreover this helps the company saves cost of training new recruits.
That is correct. The hiring of experienced staff than the inexperienced newly graduated student could save a lot of effort money and time. Instead of training the newly graduated students, experienced staff already have the mastery of the job.

I hire experienced staffs because I don't have the time to be always directing an inexperienced staff on what he should or not be doing in my business. I am a very busy person and time is of essence to me

It is even the best for us to hire an experienced employee into the business because they are the one that will be capable of doing the job very well . Unexperienced people can actually spoil your business.

What a business need will determine the type of workers that he will employ. People what's experience staff because they will need little to no training when they are employed.

I choose to hire only experienced staff because I do not think I will be having the time to have an inexperienced staff causing me to lose out in siem aspects of business that I should be making gains from

I don't think it's a great idea to employ only experienced staffs this is because it will be pretty difficult to get experience without opportunity.

What a business need will determine the type of workers that he will employ. People what's experience staff because they will need little to no training when they are employed.
Companies do not even have time to train anyone, they will just employ someone that is capable of doing what they are interested already, this will save time and extra expenses for training.

That is the kind of situation we find ourselves. How am I going to be experienced when I'm never employed? It doesn't work that way. I don't blame the companies either but there should be a balance to sort this out.

The experienced staff are the ones to help the business grow more and they basically adds more positivity to them and that's why it's best to recommend them

Why?
Ok here is a sinario a business has been running for 4 years and it has reached a point where there are troubled times and the company is facing filing for bankruptcy or risk closure . But there is a solution hiring experienced workers who have been in a company long enough to offer advice and not take out others so as to teach him to catch up .so I really think this perspective is for companies as it doesn't really benefit the people who are seeking employment so I will say it's mainly for advice and for the benefit of employers or companies .

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
The inexperience can gather knowlege too by applying as interns at the jobs or organisations they want to work in do that they will become employable even though this might be difficult as interns dont get pay

I also always see that they put experience as one of the main things when applying for a job. Yet there are so many people with the knowledge but no experience. I guess it is upto us to start volunteering first and gain the experience before we start applying for jobs to get paid.

This is what most graduate face in my country, the employer will ask a fresh graduate that just finish school in an interview how many experience he had, if no experience they don't exploy such person, I don't I know how a
persons will be experience if you don't give them the chance to learn

Most individuals are avoiding the stress accompanied with teaching and grooming someone through your kind of business, and that is the main reason why they need an experienced staff

When the work does not require inexperienced staffs, there's no need to employ inexperienced staffs, except they are employed apprentices. For an already established company, experienced and competence staffs are required.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds