Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

Will a business owner just think of collecting an inexperienced worker?
It is not actually possible because appointing a worker that is not competent and good enough to make and enable the Business to make more sales and profit and grow at more rate.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am an individual that is not in total support of this. Most businesses seek experience most of the time because they want work done and goals achieved with a great perfection. But this isn't leaving room for the inexperienced to gain the needed experience. This is not totally a good thing.

Working through a temp agency helps seasoned candidates overcome job search-related hurdles before approaching prospective employers. ... For business leaders, hiring older workers means hiring experience, dependability and a solid work ethic.

Experience is needed to drive business affairs to another level. Their is no promising business or company that will seek for the inexperienced in a given business position. For one to occupy a commendable position he or she must know the task ahead and work effectively to oversee good results.

I can't withstand hiring and inexperienced staff and later regret at the end , that is the main reason i prefer and focus or lay more emphasis on quality staff that would add their quality to the job i am currently involving myself on , it have its advantage tho

I would like to give a chance to a newbie, however, I also want the proper return on my investment (payment/salary). If I am paying something to someone, I need him to do it well, however, if I am working with a new person, I may not get what I actually want.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
You see this nonsense is so rampant in Nigeria... They will put a employment opportunity and condition to apply for the job will be experience of 5 years at age limit of 25, How Is that an employment opportunity when the condition can't be met in the first place...??

As the name implies an experienced person have been part of such project in the past before so it is therefore indicative that experienced staff would require just minimal supervision as they are so ready familiar with the system and the job.

I am an individual that is not in total support of this. Most businesses seek experience most of the time because they want work done and goals achieved with a great perfection. But this isn't leaving room for the inexperienced to gain the needed experience. This is not totally a good thing.
I think we all went through inexperience at some point and we found a way to overcome that difficulty, thanks to people who took the time to dedicate to us and help us get the experience we all need. For this reason I do not fully agree with this requirement either.

I can't withstand hiring and inexperienced staff and later regret at the end , that is the main reason i prefer and focus or lay more emphasis on quality staff that would add their quality to the job i am currently involving myself on , it have its advantage tho
Yeah, their is no point on earth, hiring an inexperienced personnel to handle your tasks or job for you. Either you hire him or her and train, based on the level of experience he or she have for the job. Inexperienced isn't good for employment, it will slow down the business progress.

Yeah, their is no point on earth, hiring an inexperienced personnel to handle your tasks or job for you. Either you hire him or her and train, based on the level of experience he or she have for the job. Inexperienced isn't good for employment, it will slow down the business progress.
Hiring inexperienced staff is same with sending the customers away ,because no customers would want to buy from an inexperienced staff ,once they see the Lack of capabilities of buying from him they will stop

Most companies are doing what you mentioned, this problem worries especially the students looking for jobs, and they hadn't time yet from their graduations.
However, if you are capable and learned your domain very well, you will have a chance to succeed and join them.

You see this nonsense is so rampant in Nigeria... They will put a employment opportunity and condition to apply for the job will be experience of 5 years at age limit of 25, How Is that an employment opportunity when the condition can't be met in the first place...??
It beats me. Only few companies are ready to take up the task of training new staff. Then o often wonder, if you aren’t given the chance, these opportunities will not come.

It's really disheartening when you hear employers who are trying to employ new staff and emphasizing that, they must have some years of experience. For those who have never had the opportunity to work, what becomes of them. In my country, there was a time an organisation was trying to employ new staff, and while the insisted that the applicants must not be more than 27 years old, the must have had at least 3 years working experience. In a country where getting admission into the university is nothing to writehome about.

Experience in the relevant field is very important if you are hiring employees. If you want to give a chance to a newbie, you may have some apprentice in your business.

I Had like to think that why most companies employs experienced staff is because they believe these staff will deliver timely and with minimal error.

Companies higher experienced staff because they really don't have the time to school an inexperienced staff. But I think that some inexperienced job seekers are smart enough to catch up quickly if they are employed.

Everyone enjoy hiring experienced staff and this is because they want their business to be perfect. Experience staff need low supervising when it comes to working

The reason for hiring only experienced staff is to save the company the stress and cost of training and retraining. Hiring an experience start makes the job easier, he/she will just resume and start working immediately without having to undergo a training.
[automerge]1620850428[/automerge]
Experience is a vital requirements when recruiting labor force. No employer would want to place an employee in a position without trust on the employee. Moreover this helps the company saves cost of training new recruits.
Except for banking institutions, most private organizations prefer to hire experience staff. This is to safe the stress and cost of training and retraining. It's better when you recruit an employee and the employee start working immediately.

Last edited:
The salary of more experienced staff us higher but with their experience , it means that they can so more work and can work and take quality decisions on their own. They can also lead and tutor new staff and junior staff.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds