Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

Normally we only hire experience workers in the business world, but if we keep hiring experience workers and assistance , how will people without experience have job and experience too, I prefer hiring three experience workers and two non experienced workers so the experienced one can influence the non experience, and that's what we call learning.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring experienced water for your business will save you the time you need to spend on training a new worker who doesn't have any experience. This is going to save you time and resources.

Hiring only experienced people yo a business is because you are not ready to spoon feed anymore you are coming to do a job you already know about not coming to learn or waiting for someone to put you thru. You are here for business.

Hiring only experienced people yo a business is because you are not ready to spoon feed anymore you are coming to do a job you already know about not coming to learn or waiting for someone to put you thru. You are here for business.
That's right, everyone wants quick results they do not have the time to start training the staffs before they start their works. It is only on rare occasions whereby the companies might organize a training section.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Some companies hire people who get to learn on the job. personally, i prefer to hire one who is experienced.
You would not have to spend much time on supervision and the job would be done more effectively.

in this life everyone wants to succeed ,even you too,in business we normally employ and experienced staff because he or she will take good care of your business and in the way it's meant to be unlike and in experienced staff

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Most businesses would definitely prefer to hire experienced staff because of the time it takes to train new staff that do not have any form of experience so they will prefer stuff that already have experience who will just come into the business and acclimatize to their task and rule without any form of supervision or monetary.

I have been in the position of a recruitment manager and I'll tell you why, most times we want the jobs done with little or no supervision, we don't have the resources to train a new staff and possibly want faster results
If you don't want any issue in your company, it's ideal to employ experience staff, in other to be stress free at the workplace and matter of face training should always be carried out. If possible quarterly

Experienced staff would help and foster the operations and manage the business well.
But if I am running a business, I would employ few experienced staff and I would aslo employee inexperienced staffs so they can also get some experience

Companies and business owners employ experienced personnel because they don't have the time and resources to train then. Their sole aim is to get a staff that can work without supervision and improve productivity.

Not all work or services needs entry level,some business needs experience staff to atleast input their knowledge to see how to attain Swift results.

Hiring only experienced staffs is just to make business moves faster because the believe is that they know what they are doing with little or no supervision

People with prior expertise are familiar with the fundamental norms of corporate communication and reporting. They frequently comprehend viewpoints across disciplines and managerial systems better than less experienced applicants.

Experience is a vital requirement in business...Employees with past experience in a relevant industry offer some immediate benefits. They generally have some level of understanding of what your organization does, and they have a variety of relevant, applicable skills that allow them to start contributing faster than a new employee who needs in-depth training.

Take for instance a new start up business just commencing operations, you and I know that there won't be anything profitable for this new start up hiring in experienced staffs toneork for it because it would surely lose

So that I can get jobs done fast and effectively done without much supervision and so that I won't have to start thinking of how to make them make business works.

It's very important to hire an experienced or competent staff in a company that has a serious workloads, except you'll have room as a company to train incompetent employees that are employed to be trained to join the workforce.

Most businesses usually prefer employing experienced staff as they don't want to spend time and resources in training someone who isn't familiar with his expected roles and duties.

I totally agree with the statement in the thread. I have always wondered how a person can get experience if he never get the chance to be hired. It is a little bit contradictory. But with the appropriate connections it is easy even for a person with no experience at all to get a job.

An employer shouldn't apply only experienced staffs but also inexperienced staffs as well. If everything emoployer out there employs only the experienced people who is then going to employ the inexperienced one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds