Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

Having a staff that is very experience on the job is something that is very good for your business because such experiences is going to be used for the betterment of your business.
You are right. But would you hire only experienced staff to work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
To employ experience staffs is very good ideas. All the experience staffs will train many unskilled staffs in the establishment. This will boost company to produce quality products.

Inasmuch as it is important to hire an experienced employee, it is also important to hire fresh graduates too and give them a proper training on the job. Let's not forget that an experienced staff once started somewhere.

You are right. But would you hire only experienced staff to work for you?
Well, if it's possible for me to hire only experience that for my business I will always do that because they offer far more quality expertise at the job than those that are not experience.

Companies that are at the verge of growing in a space of time don't need newbies for a perfect job because they will have to be trained and they are not ready to do that either, so in other to meet target the company needs experienced workers or experts to run the activities.
I would only hire experienced workers.
I believe they ease the stress of having to monitor to ensure effectiveness.
Those that are experienced are also capable of delivering good results within a short time.

Unexperienced staff are like a baby that you needs to guide and direct them on what to do, but when they are experience they understand what the business is all about and they can be able to handle any challenge that comes along, who even have the time to teach everything.

Hiring experience staffs is a very good idea,because they might have gone through every situation, when problem in business occur they can tackle the problem easily.

Having a staff that is very experience on the job is something that is very good for your business because such experiences is going to be used for the betterment of your business.

Experienced staff raise your chances of generating more and more sales. However, even experienced staff make many mistakes that could hinder your business from generating more sales. I think it is better to filter out even the experienced staff and select the best candidate for the job.

It is very true that most persons want to employ experience staffs because they believe that they will do the job better, more skills, last and will need little or less attention or supervision also

Every business owner want to hire someone who have good experience about this type of business. Hiring inexperienced workers will make your business not to reach up to standard. You need to hire experience workers

The reason is because people with experience are likely to handle your business much more better than people without proper understanding of what business is all about , you can't compare a novice with an expert

It depends on the role I need the person for. For instance, you can't possibly employ inexperienced individual to become a manager in a company, but you can if it's just a regular employee provided if he meets the requirements for the job
I think one of the reasons why most esterblishment usually go for experienced personell,is that they would not want a situation whereby they would have to spend additional money for training for new intake,and again for familiarity of the job role.

Experienced employee is an advantage to the company. First, the work can be done easily with less supervision. Second is company can save money for the trainings of the inexperienced employee.

Experience staff are always the best because they are ready to take responsibilities and personally I may not have the time to be Helping them with necessary experience needed to work effectively in the business organisation.

I usually try to give an opportunity for people who are just starting up in my business but then I understand that a lot of people want experienced people so that they can be able to work alone.

Experience is very important when it comes to running of businesses. This is why you see a lot of employers always request for experience before they can hire any worker. some always say that you must have two years or more years of experience before you can be hired.

I usually try to give an opportunity for people who are just starting up in my business but then I understand that a lot of people want experienced people so that they can be able to work alone.
It's normal to hire only experience staff because that's the only way forward towards acheiving a better result , but you normally employ professionals to train the normal workers .

There are so many reasons why companies do this. This is because there is a greater likelihood that the person is going to perform as he has already practicalize these things with another company.

The company that wants their organisations to move forward and doesn't want to waste money only hire experienced staff but what they don't know is that the salary of the experience staff will be too much so instead I prefer hiring 60% experience staff and 40% inexperience staff , so that the in experience staff can learn from the experienced one

The reason why companies hire experienced people than inexperienced people is just because they don't want to stress them selves training the new staff which is not good, I think the experienced staff will require a higher pay than the inexperienced.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds