Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are you hiring only experienced staff?

Many people prefer hiring experienced people because they know how to deal with clients in a more effective way, but not all the employers necessarily hire experienced staff because many people seek fresh, talented people.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the role I need the person for. For instance, you can't possibly employ inexperienced individual to become a manager in a company, but you can if it's just a regular employee provided if he meets the requirements for the job

Many people prefer hiring experienced people because they know how to deal with clients in a more effective way, but not all the employers necessarily hire experienced staff because many people seek fresh, talented people.
Its better you hire experience staff nobody will ever admit that you should provide a service that is not up to people taste that is not good enough,so before you decide to be in charge of any job or work for someone you must be well knowledgeable enough so others can see your work and appreciate it

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.
Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
In certain fields of work that require special skills such as accountants, customer service, etc., businesses or companies will prefer to choose experienced workers because they hope that their work and business operations will continue to run smoothly. before they are ready to work. For inexperienced workers, it would be better to start with an internship in accordance with their professional expertise.

Its better you hire experience staff nobody will ever admit that you should provide a service that is not up to people taste that is not good enough,so before you decide to be in charge of any job or work for someone you must be well knowledgeable enough so others can see your work and appreciate it

This is the biggest reasons why people prefer experienced salesmen. I have come across many such kind of job opportunities in newspapaer related to sales and all of them require you to be experienced person when it comes to sales.

Many businesses are always on the lookout for the experience. Most times when you look at an ad for a job, the experience is usually one of the prerequisites for applying.

Inexperienced applicants will never have the chance to acquire the experience if they never get hired. What is your take on that?
Business owners are trying to play safe also, why will you go through the stress and sacrifice of training someone who can leave you whenever he or she gets a better offer somewhere else. he will use the experience and training you provided to get a better offer somewhere else.

that's true.the experienced once might had have the experience of failures several times,they will try there best to see they do nothing repeat that same mistake that makes them to fail in the past.but for unexperienced they don't have the idea of anything.

The reason why someone need to hire experience manager in your business or company so that the person can be able to handle your business very well.

I have read online, that some people have even worked for free, just to have the opportunity to gather some experience. Which is so much needed to get a very well paid workplace in the future.

Expansion and growth is what any entrepreneur always work hard towards and to achieve this, you have to employ capable hands which is highly staffs you help you achieve this and grow

depending on the business, I would give the new ones a chance to learn and gain experience. if everyone engages only with experience, how can the inexperienced new ones accumulate the necessary knowledge?

but, I would give them a test at the interview. and one physical and one written, to see how he thinks and what he can do. if he passes both tests, then I hire him

Expansion and growth is what any entrepreneur always work hard towards and to achieve this, you have to employ capable hands which is highly staffs you help you achieve this and grow

I think this is one of the real reasons why people emphasize a lot on experience. i have seen many job advertisements and they require you to have some sort of experience in the field and some even require you to have a 5 years experience in the field.

In my offline business, I lookout for young sharp that could be innovation into the business. The world is gradually shifting towards technology and I found out that the young sharp are more experienced.

The saying that experience is the best teacher is always true Because when you are hiring an experienced staff into your business they will be able to deal with a lot of complicated things that will personally need your attention, it is always for convenience purposes sometimes.

Companies that are at the verge of growing in a space of time don't need newbies for a perfect job because they will have to be trained and they are not ready to do that either, so in other to meet target the company needs experienced workers or experts to run the activities.

Well so the business will be able to grow experienced employees can affect the business in so many ways and they are like the back bone of the business an are very important

Thanks so much for this. Not just the experience alone but demanding for many years of experience like 5-10 years pisses me off. Will company no longer accept fresh graduates or job seekers anymore? These should be looked into.

Most business because of the payment, feel those receiving the payment should be capable of Carrying our a task without any difficulty. The experienced can be trusted with a duty but the inexperienced would need time and attention to carry out a duty. But they should also be given time on the job to help them improve.
We all know experience is a vital aspect in recruiting in a new company because without experience the business start up might fail, so i prefer employing at least 80% experience workers.

Experience is a vital requirements when recruiting labor force. No employer would want to place an employee in a position without trust on the employee. Moreover this helps the company saves cost of training new recruits.
I know. This only benefits the company. But I would love companies to bring in experienced workers with little inexperienced workers. This way it will help people gather their own experience

Having a staff that is very experience on the job is something that is very good for your business because such experiences is going to be used for the betterment of your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds