Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are most female bossed in companies very bossy and authoritative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want to always fault people in this as I believe all people are different not depending on the gender. But I would attribute this to the general low women in such spaces.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is the nature of women to feel in such way. I have worked with many female bosses and none of them are any better than the other. They always want people to know who the boss is by their pompous attitudes.

To me I'll attribute it to a quality of a woman I mean forgive me to say but it's in their nature no offense to the ladies present here but the truth must be told...I'm sorry.

Yeah there are many reasons why females bosses are authoritative but in my opinion the main reason is because people simply look down them because they are females, and every boss need to respected and if this is not happening she must find a way to let everybody know she is the boss so that she can be respected.

It's actually true that female bosses put up an authoritative attitude simply because they felt that Male staff may want to underrate them, that's why they want to show their superiority over them. In the quest of trying to outperform the males, they often step on toes

Yes I know this is what will happen because the female are always strick with carrying out orders and instruction, sometimes the male always do things with consideration which the female are not

Though not all women exhibit this nature, but i get your point as i have seen it on various occasions. Many people tend to see women as a weaker gender, why some tend to look down on a business or an organization that is being run and controlled by a woman, because of this thinking these women would always want to create results at all times and to prevent people from looking down on them

I won't want to go about generalizing Such statements that most women bosses in organizations are always bossy. One experience of a bossy person does not qualify for everyone that is a woman being bossy

That's not true You are generalizing. It is not the gender that is bossy, it is the characteristics of a person that is bossy. Male as well as female both can be bossy.

I won't want to go about generalizing Such statements that most women bosses in organizations are always bossy. One experience of a bossy person does not qualify for everyone that is a woman being bossy
Same with me it is not good to generalize people because for all we know that is not accurate. There might be a bossy lady boss in your area but in my area the most bossy are the male bosses here. Anyway, being bossy is not good for a manager regardless of the gender.

Many workers have expressed their interest in working with a male boss more then working with a female boss.
In their opinion, female bosses are very authoritative and loves throwing their weight around especially when talking to males working under her.
Reason may not be too far fetched, their are marking their territories and also telling the males there not underestimate them just because they are females.
What's your take? Is it totally true?
That might be true. But in my own experience, female bosses are better than male bosses. Female bosses are like mothers who loves to take care of their children. They love to always gather and feed them. That is why I am always full because my lady boss will always make us eat in the restaurants or on our office itself.

They normally do so because they feel like the feminine gender can easily be disrespected, especially when she has males working under her.

Sometimes women are their own worst enemy,a lot of female don't like female bosses too because they can't manipulate then the way they do men

It's actually true that female bosses put up an authoritative attitude simply because they felt that Male staff may want to underrate them, that's why they want to show their superiority over them. In the quest of trying to outperform the males, they often step on toes
Female leaders at work are very bossy and sometimes authoritative because they have to protect their office and they they normally have the territorial threat attitude to protect their personal space.

A lot of female managers are authoritative and bossy in nature just because there gender are not really created to lead. I'm saying this from a valid religious point of view

The reason why females bosses are more bossy and authoritative is because they always think that the employees are looking down on them because of their gender.

It is natural because they don't want to be taken for granted they want to be respected and ensure that their authority stands and so they use that to enforce best behaviour.

This is somehow true though there aren't much female bosses in companies. Maybe it is due to the fact that those females were treated like trash before they attained that position and they vowed to do the same when they mount such power. Women are also sometimes underestimated and they have to boss up to show that they are up to the task or try to appear intimidating.

It is natural because they don't want to be taken for granted they want to be respected and ensure that their authority stands and so they use that to enforce best behaviour.
You just gave a good and direct answered to the question, most female boss always thinks the employee will take them for granted if they are too nice and accommodating.

Women naturally may not be able to handle power, major reason why some of them may over do in situations that require calm. It's advisable to place women above women and men above both genders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds