Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do bosses prefer female assistants?

I don't look at sex when I'm hiring my worker. What I look at whenever I want to hire is your skills, knowledge and qualifications. If they are best for the position I'm looking for, the person's sex will never be looked at.

This is something that is always going to be in the best interest of any business or company whenever it comes to hiring an employee who is going to work for them. They should always depend more on hiring based on skill, knowledge and qualification rather than looking at sex when it comes to employing those that is going to work because it is not sex that is going to do the work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just think it is so because the female could be better in organizing the office space. The female has always been a good home keeper more than the male. Maybe that is one of the reasons..

A man can also be very good in organizing an office space and make sure everything is at where they are supposed to be to make the office job to keep flowing very well. I look at it as discrimination to men by cutting them off from this work because of their sex.

A man can also be very good in organizing an office space and make sure everything is at where they are supposed to be to make the office job to keep flowing very well. I look at it as discrimination to men by cutting them off from this work because of their sex.

It's exactly what I feel too. I have been in a hotel where they had a young guy who shouldn't be more than 25 years of age working as their receptionist. He was doing his job very well to the extent that I had to tip him $20 when I was checking out from the hotel.

It's exactly what I feel too. I have been in a hotel where they had a young guy who shouldn't be more than 25 years of age working as their receptionist. He was doing his job very well to the extent that I had to tip him $20 when I was checking out from the hotel.

It's a good sight to see a man who takes on such kind of job which is presumed to be a female lead job and do it very well. It defeats the notion on ladies being the one's working as a receptionist are meant for.

Bosses will always prefer female assistant because they won't be that stubborn they will assist him and do what he says compare to male some male seems to be rude to their boss

There is actually a very good point in what you have just mentioned about the reason why some people are always going to be interested in working with a female assistant more than a male one because men are naturally perceive to be stubborn and not submissive more than the way ladies used to be

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds