Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are most female bossed in companies very bossy and authoritative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in the nature of women to want to feel that way but I have work with female that always feel bossy and the ones that you will always want to work with. It all depends on individual personalities.

Advertisement Placeholder
Men with inferiority complex start believing that female bosses are bossy and authoritative. However, the reality is just opposite. Female bosses are as good as male bosses.

You have a point there but the general problem is that women are often looked down on as being a weakling and cannot be able to make really tough decisions. So they might just want to prove that they too can do what men could do, even better

If you say all female bosses are bossy, you are humiliating all women. Thinking all women bosses are authoritative is a slander to womankind. Being bossy is not related to gender, it is the nature of person.

Maybe it is just by chance that you have been only meeting such type of women with such character in all of your working experience that's why you're saying this

Female bosses to me are always authoritative because some feel if they expresses simplicity then their worker could take them for granted,and I guess most that tends to throw words on their staff is based on the fact that women do have alot of mood swings

I am a woman and I don't mean to criticize those women who are too bossy but I think I can guess their reason. I think after the feminism empowerment, many women mistook confidence with conceit. So they start harrassing men instead of being confident and just passing out their rules assertively. On the other hand, such bossiness could be a protective measure so that no man or other women can look down upon them.

Yeah!, you are actually right, but not all women boss wear such attitude. However, sometimes they really want to take full control of the operations happening with in the business organization. In order to set things aright before it finally get out of control. It is sometimes good for their type of gender to be little bossy type mixed with other leadership style nature to move the business forward.
Female bosses are just like mother's that are so strict with their children. I think female bosses are very meticulous even with minute details.

Men with inferiority complex start believing that female bosses are bossy and authoritative. However, the reality is just opposite. Female bosses are as good as male bosses.
You might be talking this from out of inexperience but in reality there are some female boss that may not even give you a freedom of expression , some of them are just exactly what is being written there.

Many workers have expressed their interest in working with a male boss more then working with a female boss.
In their opinion, female bosses are very authoritative and loves throwing their weight around especially when talking to males working under her.
Reason may not be too far fetched, their are marking their territories and also telling the males there not underestimate them just because they are females.
What's your take? Is it totally true?
Naturally there's no supposed to be a female boss, unless she is the owner of a business. Most female that bosses around are confident because they have someone in the board that is backing her....

Well this can't apply to all of them although it's true a good majority of them are and like someone rightly pointed out it could be due to the fact that the gender is is usually underestimated so probably the need to assert

Many workers have expressed their interest in working with a male boss more then working with a female boss.
In their opinion, female bosses are very authoritative and loves throwing their weight around especially when talking to males working under her.
Reason may not be too far fetched, their are marking their territories and also telling the males there not underestimate them just because they are females.
You are very correct.
They just want you to know that they cannot be underestimated, want you to feel their superiority and know that whatever a man does, a woman is more capable.

I don't think this is particularly to gender,alot of factors are responsible for this, especially when it has to do with inbuilt attitude and character.

This is very true in most cases. Women are mostly underestimated and suffer from gender inequality and so they need to show that they are capable of doing anything they put their mind to do to avoid being trampled by men though this might not actually be the best way to show it

I have heard about female boss being bossy and authoritative but I have never experienced it. I have work with several female bosses, they are the best I have worked with.
My current boss is a female and she relate well with all the staffs and everyone like her.

Female bosses are always like that because they don't want to be taking for granted and be looked down upon so I believe they like or love to take the bull by the horn.

I comprehend your point , most occasions when ladies take the rein of an association, they are frequently peered down and the overall assumptions is for them to crash and burn as far as execution contrasted with a man. However, so at times they will be severe and requesting, not in all cases.

The way some female bosses throw their weights around the building could be very intimidating.
Most time i feel they are crying out for respect.
Other times i feel they do not just want to be underestimated by the male counterparts.

Well it depends some of the female bosses are very aggressive and intolerant while some are very good and calm to my opinion it depends on the family background and how she was raised right from childhood to the adulthood stage and the level of maturity her workers are.

The final Folks mostly have this bossy attitude as a result of the father they are found out that men are always dominating at workplace so they are always being threatened by that singular fact that is why they always want to assert their authority by being bossy and authoritative so that they can get respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds