Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are most female bossed in companies very bossy and authoritative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Mythical member
Credits
Many workers have expressed their interest in working with a male boss more then working with a female boss.
In their opinion, female bosses are very authoritative and loves throwing their weight around especially when talking to males working under her.
Reason may not be too far fetched, their are marking their territories and also telling the males there not underestimate them just because they are females.
What's your take? Is it totally true?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah!, you are actually right, but not all women boss wear such attitude. However, sometimes they really want to take full control of the operations happening with in the business organization. In order to set things aright before it finally get out of control. It is sometimes good for their type of gender to be little bossy type mixed with other leadership style nature to move the business forward.

Yeah!, you are actually right, but not all women boss wear such attitude. However, sometimes they really want to take full control of the operations happening with in the business organization. In order to set things aright before it finally get out of control. It is sometimes good for their type of gender to be little bossy type mixed with other leadership style nature to move the business forward.
Wow! I like your analysis, and the fact that you said it's sometimes good they mix the aspect of them with other leadership qualities.
It can also make those working under them to seat up and do their work to hit targets.
Bravo!!

Many workers have expressed their interest in working with a male boss more then working with a female boss.
In their opinion, female bosses are very authoritative and loves throwing their weight around especially when talking to males working under her.
Reason may not be too far fetched, their are marking their territories and also telling the males there not underestimate them just because they are females.
Yes kind of true and I'll tell you why speaking from experience, we females are highly emotional, sometimes issues from the home are being transferred to staff, it may be intentional or not secondly we are seen as the weaker sex and we do not want to be taken for granted so we come up with a bossy attitude that says ' I don't take rubbish' although there is an exception to this.

I understand your point , most times when women take the rein of an organisation, they are often looked down and the general expectations is for them to fall flat in terms of performance compared to a man. So sometimes they will be strict and demanding, not in all cases though.

I think is the feminist character, when they are up there they feel so bossy and they want to control everyone, sometimes the speak so rude,I will say is their character because seventy five percent of women behave like that in office environment.

Have never had a female boss,what I had then was a landlady, who was a control freak,always pokenosing into affairs that doesn't concern her.
Female in charge of any affair is similar to he'll.

Some female bosses are tough, agreed but so are the male folk. A horrible boss is a horrible boss, male or female.

William process many thanks to their emotions. As a result of this they found it difficult to maintain power or remain calm in the position of authority. is it a mission of power being bossy over everybody will be pushing them to react to anything that comes their way. The gate is not like that with men, main process most of the things through logic. before they could be as they would have think deeply about that thing and for see the outcome before they take the action.

You are right, and I have noticed this act too. I feel because it is not the responsibility of a woman to lead a company naturally, hence they require solid training to maintain and function in that office as a boss without been authoritative. But most times, you see that they do not undergo any trainings that's why they are authoritative and bossy.

I understand your point , most times when women take the rein of an organisation, they are often looked down and the general expectations is for them to fall flat in terms of performance compared to a man. So sometimes they will be strict and demanding, not in all cases though.

Many women believe we live in a patriarchy world, that is, a society governed by men. So women tend to get bossy especially over men at workplaces. To some women, it is down to marital issues. They don't have a happy marriage, so they take it out against men at their workplace.

Simply because they won't be taken serious if they loosen up. Women are venerable and so are victims of some manipulative men who use their charms to lure a lady into during what she didn't want. If a lady acts like that in a business, it will go down. So she has to toughen up and play her roles well. Also, this is general, bosses have should not be too playful or cordial with subordinates.

Nevertheless, women are called bossy in the workplace more often than men and business studies do proclaim this contention. Therefore, it is interesting and intriguing to introspect why a so-called ‘weak gender’ have a whole lot of “bossy” guts to change the world when it boils down to motivating and encouraging people as a leader.

I understand your point of view . Many females when they go in his work so women tend to get bossy especially man at workplace.

Women also appeared to reward good performance more than men, a very positive part of transactional leadership. More African women are breaking the “glass ceiling” in the business world by advancing to management positions.

Yeah it is true that most female boss feel too bossy because they often preempt that people would take them for granted especially the make folks. I see it as inferiority complex though.

According to the research, while men and women are equally effective in some settings, more often effectiveness depends on the fit between the setting and management gender. For example, women's typically more mentoring, coaching style is more favorably received in female-dominated professions; men's more typically "command and control" style is well received in male-dominated professions.

Yes it is true. Most female bosses are mostly too bossy. They have the bossy attitudes. I see it as pride. I have once worked under a female boss about 3 years ago I didn't like the working environment and it's atmosphere because of the attitude of the woman who was my boss. She made me feel so depressed and I had to quit the job because it seemed as if the job was taking away my life.
[automerge]1611942101[/automerge]
Yes it is true. Most female bosses are mostly too bossy. They have the bossy attitudes. I see it as pride. I have once worked under a female boss about 3 years ago I didn't like the working environment and it's atmosphere because of the attitude of the woman who was my boss. She made me feel so depressed and I had to quit the job because it seemed as if the job was taking away my life.

Write from ages it has always been like this female gender love to exercise authority over over a given little thing that is why you must not give women much power because they will create chaos.

Women are sometimes underestimated and taken for granted just for gender sake so in order to put things under control they have to take up that bossy attitude in order to function well though not all women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds