Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who Should Take The Blame For Not Meeting Deadline?

This is not the right thing for a business organisation to do ,I think the business owners and managers are using the high level of unemployment in Africa to abuse people badly. I do not support it at all.
It is the the government that needs to be blame for not putting some strict rules guiding and protecting the rights of every job applicants. If there are such laws, their won't be such work abuse.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I

It is the the government that needs to be blame for not putting some strict rules guiding and protecting the rights of every job applicants. If there are such laws, their won't be such work abuse.
Even if you are blaming the government there is no need, I still blame the individual because those people that are suffering in the hand of wicked people should think of establishing their own business.

Well it is the duty of a responsible business organisation to provide all the tools and material that is necessary for for the employees to used in performing their daily responsibilities, but what if they are not providing ,?
They need to provide it , but if they can't provide it then they shouldn't blame the employee if the outcome of the business dosent turn out well , it might be a issue too

I think sometimes it is important to hear blames equally when deadlines are not met but in a situation whereby all the tools are available then the team leader should be blamed.

It depends. If the working conditions is favorable and conducive to working. Then the workers should be banned for not meeting up. However, if the reverse is the case, then the employer should be blamed for not giving the right tools and expect efficiency.
As far as I am concerned when it comes to not meeting business their domains I think that all the stakeholders in the organisation who's the deadline concerns or who are in the position of meeting these deadlines are the ones that who should take the blame.

They need to provide it , but if they can't provide it then they shouldn't blame the employee if the outcome of the business dosent turn out well , it might be a issue too
Yes but sometimes the employee can actually use their personal money to buy some material that will be needed to deliver the best services to most of their favourite customers, will you do this to your favourite customers ?

someone that has failed to meet the deadline for a particular tax or activities do not have anything to complain or any excuse again because you should have understand area that the arrangement they are doing will not favour for you and you should have said it on time for them to take immediate action

There are various reasons for why people fail to meet the deadline. The biggest reason is that many people who are given work are just too lazy to do their job on time and sometimes it is the fault of the person who gives the deadline because many times they want the work to be completed mucbh earlier than a human is capable of doing.

There are various reasons for why people fail to meet the deadline. The biggest reason is that many people who are given work are just too lazy to do their job on time and sometimes it is the fault of the person who gives the deadline because many times they want the work to be completed mucbh earlier than a human is capable of doing.
Lazy people in business must be sack because they are not helping in improving the business,there is no way these set of people that Will contribute positively to your business in whatever way.

Lazy people in business must be sack because they are not helping in improving the business,there is no way these set of people that Will contribute positively to your business in whatever way.

I do not think that they should be sacked outright, they should be warned about their actions. We are all humans and we all make mistakes. We should make our employees realize the importance of work. If they do not realize then we should say them sorry and tell them to find work somewhere else.

Although, one should realize when one fails to meet up with responsibilities and deadlines but I do not believe in blame game, it waste time that could have been spent in finding solutions.

Even if you are blaming the government there is no need, I still blame the individual because those people that are suffering in the hand of wicked people should think of establishing their own business.
There are a lot of people who wish to establish their own business but the capital to fund the business is not available. For people like that, they will have to work for some people to raise capital to start their own business.

There are a lot of people who wish to establish their own business but the capital to fund the business is not available. For people like that, they will have to work for some people to raise capital to start their own business.
The problem I have with this people is that they are so comfortable in their present condition ,sometimes a matured man earning 100,000naira on monthly basis will always like to remain in that position as long as the salary is stable which is bad.

The fact remains that if the team leader and his team were given all the necessary working tools like good working conditions and the nesesary financial back up requires to make things happen and the team could not produce any good lead or turnover, then they should receive the blame
The owner of the business or the entrepreneur always take the blame for not meeting deadlines a customer cannot be blamed for not meeting deadline because the ca customers are always right.

I do not think that they should be sacked outright, they should be warned about their actions. We are all humans and we all make mistakes. We should make our employees realize the importance of work. If they do not realize then we should say them sorry and tell them to find work somewhere else.
Lazy people might be very difficult for you to control and sometimes they may not like to take their time to work and deliver the best services ,they will just be looking for a quick way to finish up whatever you send them to do.

The problem I have with this people is that they are so comfortable in their present condition ,sometimes a matured man earning 100,000naira on monthly basis will always like to remain in that position as long as the salary is stable which is bad.
To be sincere, it is not everyone that will establish a business and be successful in it. If such set of people thinks they are comfortable in what they get as salary, just let them enjoy it.

Lazy people might be very difficult for you to control and sometimes they may not like to take their time to work and deliver the best services ,they will just be looking for a quick way to finish up whatever you send them to do.

No employer like lazy people and they will fire such kind of employees and this is something employees must understand. getting a job is not easy nowadays and being lazy at your job is never a great idea.

To be sincere, it is not everyone that will establish a business and be successful in it. If such set of people thinks they are comfortable in what they get as salary, just let them enjoy it.
But that is not the right thing ,because the money the government is paying them is not increasing but the cost of food and every other materials is increasing in the market ,how will they be able to cover the extra expenses ?

It depends. If the working conditions is favorable and conducive to working. Then the workers should be banned for not meeting up. However, if the reverse is the case, then the employer should be blamed for not giving the right tools and expect efficiency.
That is right. The workers should be blamed for not meeting deadline if the working conditions are favorable and very conducive. If the case is not like that then it's the fault of the employer for not giving what the employees needs. It really depends on who's at fault.

No employer like lazy people and they will fire such kind of employees and this is something employees must understand. getting a job is not easy nowadays and being lazy at your job is never a great idea.
Well,it is the responsibility of the business manager to decide who is capable of working for them. when they find out that people are not capable they have the decision to decide either to throw the person out or still managed the person.

The fact remains that if the team leader and his team were given all the necessary working tools like good working conditions and the nesesary financial back up requires to make things happen and the team could not produce any good lead or turnover, then they should receive the blame
The customers are always right so the customers can never take blame for that line instead the owner of the business will take blame for deadline in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds