Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who Should Take The Blame For Not Meeting Deadline?

Some job role allows job applicants to be put to test on probation for a period of time before they are finally employed. During that period, the manager must have known if the person is qualified for the job or not.
This type of job is rare in some African countries ,most African countries only take people base on the qualification and age ,they may not even see the need for them to engage people into such tests.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ok what if the managers and the business management do not give the required tools, do you really think it is still the best for us to blame it on the business management ? Because I believe the employee should look for another way to do it.
Without the business tool the employee should not be blamed , because we don't Know if the employee is financially buoyant like that , so he should not be blamed

The bulk of the blame for the failure or otherwise of a business or project must rest on someone's table. If the team lacked the resources to carryout the task, it should not be their fault but the fault of whoever it is that is responsible to release funds for the job

This type of job is rare in some African countries ,most African countries only take people base on the qualification and age ,they may not even see the need for them to engage people into such tests.
In fact, probation staff are more common in Africa than any other continents. Some companies will first place you on probation for like 6 months getting a quarter of your salary which at the end of the probation, you might still be rejected.

I think of their is a project delay in a company it's those who are still involved that will be blamed. With the exception of the supervisor or the team lead in general
In my humble opinion I think that anyone that is involved in the business or project should take the blame for the delay in meeting the deadline for the project and not just the head of the organisation.

Without the business tool the employee should not be blamed , because we don't Know if the employee is financially buoyant like that , so he should not be blamed
It depends on the type of work o , if it is a business organisation or company I think the manager should be blamed,but if it is a skills such as electrician and plumbing then the worker must be blamed.

The fact remains that if the team leader and his team were given all the necessary working tools like good working conditions and the nesesary financial back up requires to make things happen and the team could not produce any good lead or turnover, then they should receive the blame
The person who will take the plane from not meeting deadline is the owner of the company because most times the owner of the company not always meet up with deadline when they promised to deliver a particular product.

It depends on the type of work o , if it is a business organisation or company I think the manager should be blamed,but if it is a skills such as electrician and plumbing then the worker must be blamed.
Even if it's a business organization if the employee are not giving the files and documents to carry out a transaction , then they might not be able to carry it out as speculated

it is not advisable to put blames of project delay on team leader because the involved company can also delay it when they don't provide the adequate resources needed to kick-start or be consistent in the place of the project

Even if it's a business organization if the employee are not giving the files and documents to carry out a transaction , then they might not be able to carry it out as speculated
Well it is the duty of a responsible business organisation to provide all the tools and material that is necessary for for the employees to used in performing their daily responsibilities, but what if they are not providing ,?

In fact, probation staff are more common in Africa than any other continents. Some companies will first place you on probation for like 6 months getting a quarter of your salary which at the end of the probation, you might still be rejected.
This is not the right thing for a business organisation to do ,I think the business owners and managers are using the high level of unemployment in Africa to abuse people badly. I do not support it at all.

This is not the right thing for a business organisation to do ,I think the business owners and managers are using the high level of unemployment in Africa to abuse people badly. I do not support it at all.
That is very sad to hear that honey is not doing anything in this issue. The main thing is that the govt if takes proper measure, then surely can alter the situation on ground.

That is very sad to hear that honey is not doing anything in this issue. The main thing is that the govt if takes proper measure, then surely can alter the situation on ground.
The government doesn't have anything important to do than to create a lot of employment for people ,with this employers will value their employees since it would be difficult for them to get new people to work in their organisation.

The fact remains that if the team leader and his team were given all the necessary working tools like good working conditions and the nesesary financial back up requires to make things happen and the team could not produce any good lead or turnover, then they should receive the blame
The owner of the business to take the blame for not meeting deadline in the business because he or she is supposed to be dead now and not the customer.

The receiver or recipient should be blamed when deadline isn't met in any way. Cos you can't blame the giver cos the agreement is taking by the two party before disbursement of funds.

When there is a project at hand everyone is expected make it happen.And if eventually it didn't work out as planned blames should be apportioned and lesson learnt to avoid such in future.

it is not advisable to put blames of project delay on team leader because the involved company can also delay it when they don't provide the adequate resources needed to kick-start or be consistent in the place of the project
In my experience the lack of resources should be properly handled by the team leader. If it is the fault of the company (more likely the purchasing department) it should be recorded so at the end of the day when the project is delayed then there is a valid reason which has proof.

The team.leader will be the first person everyone will heap the blame on in the first place for not meeting up with target. But if one can go further, you'll see that there are persons above the team leaders that are the problem of the failure

Wherever is directly involved in the task given should be blamed if the deadline is not met. Then the person should come up the reason why he makes it difficult to reach the deadline. The reason must be strong one so as not to get fired.

If someone fails to meet a deadline for a project it can either be their fault or it can be the fault of poor supervision and management so I think the both of them should be blamed accordingly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds