Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business

Advertisement Placeholder
Every customer who purchases or does business with you is your ideal customer, you have to meet all their needs with priority and urgency too, you have to always update them whenever there are new products and whenever there are promos/discount sales, you also have to send friendly or greetings SMS to them at intervals. With these techniques, you would surely get new customers via referrals and other methods.

Using the simple definition, the salesman's ideal customer would be anyone who has even remote interest in buying a car. ... But, it's also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation.

Your optimal client will be resolved dependent on the sort of items you need to sell, when you choose OK these are the sort of items I need to sell, at that point you will know individuals you need to target and from that point you will know your optimal client, so you will likewise realize the ideal spot to set up, where your clients who you feel we need this item can come and disparage you.

and I didn't customer is one who pays for every service or goods rendered to him so I believe everyone who pays upfront pays well and doesn't who is an ideal customer and is the one kind of customer everyone is praying to have

Ideal customer should be someone who will tell others the benefit of patronising my business so as to help me in making the business grow and expand beyond its the targeted visions and aims.

People who are very good people are very good fathers. I like to talk to them and make them want to talk again. If such people are customers, then business is very useful.They don't test too much when they buy. They have a great way of talking. That's why everyone likes such a customer.

Though you should not make a particular set of people your target customers except in some cases. For instance, it won't be morally upright for you to sell sex toys for under age girls. That's a why a business owner first set his customers first before staring a business.
[automerge]1613238954[/automerge]
Though you should not make a particular set of people your target customers except in some cases. For instance, it won't be morally upright for you to sell sex toys for under age girls. That's a why a business owner first set his customers first before staring a business.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Talking on your ideal customers, as for me, an ideal customers is someone that is really needed to consume your product and services, they are ready to pay you for what you have to offer, no matter the cost

At its most basic definition, the goal of your business is to offer customers a product or service that makes them happy and solves their problems. What makes ideal customers different from others is the amount of time, effort, and resources you have to expend to acquire them and make them feel good about buying from your brand. In other words, ideal customers are easy to attract, take minimal effort to keep, and naturally become loyal, recurrent buyers.

The merchant's customer base will be someone who has even a vague interest in buying a car using the basic concept.But, based on the current business situation, it's also described as someone you most want to reach with your marketing and promotions.

The main aim of the business is to make more money in another to secure wealth by exchanging goods with money for the customer. Your ideal customers are the ones who are interested in your products and services. They are those who are willing to pay for goods and services without any other obligations.

Your ideal customers are those who patronize you depending on a particular line or slots, for example if you are selling food stuff, majority of people that buy a specific market, there are an ideal customers.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
I think a customer who always prefer your shop and buy product from your shop and pay on time also a good customer not waist your time and a good customer always give a good feedback.

How did you know your ideal customers, by their fruits you shall no them, some customers are too arrogant but they transact well with you, some are mannered but hardly patronize you, so I would say your ideal customers are those customers that helps the company to grow in one way or the other

Concerning who should be an individual's idea customer. Well, an ideal customer should be somebody who is satisfied with the services you are rendering to him, an idea customer should be someone who you are happy dealing with, he should be somebody that jokes with your pay at anytime

Your best customers must be the ones that support your business or products and services all the time. They must be the one you typically give out reduction to and other assistances coming from your business at the end of the year since they are the support that holds your corporate.

My ideal customer should be someone that means well for me and wants to see my business grow at all times. This days some customers do not mean well for the business they patronize and it is affecting those business.

Before you can charge ahead and zone in on your target, you first need to have a solid handle on what exactly an ideal customer is.When you think about it this way, the entire concept is quite simple:Your ideal customer is someone who gets their exact needs met by what you’re offering.

your ideal client is someone who benefits from your product or service. But, it’s also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation. Perhaps you’ve been mainly reaching creative freelancers, but you’d rather shift your focus and work with more agency founders. Your existing customers may not necessarily be your ideal ones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds