Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

You are ideal customer must be a trustworthy customer who has stand by you over the course of time it is known that an ideal customer is not the one with huge amount of money but someone with an immense patronage overhears a lot of businessmen do a mistake and take a huge amount of money during a partnership but that is not true

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say those customers that are loyal, and that are in real need of my products or services, they are ready to remain loyal and are true to their promise.

Last edited:
I wonder what you mean by ideal customer and what is your business? For the sake of this discussion let me give an example of a business that is a restaurant. The ideal customer comes in once a week or once a month, he orders nice food and pays in cash plus a little tip. Every time he comes to dine he is with someone, a friend or a relative. He is fond of the food and it is like he is promoting the dishes of the restaurant. That is an ideal customer.

Your ideal customer should come from your target market for example if you are looking to go into baby wears your target audience is adults who have little kids so when you eventually have some of them, you get you real customers.

Who should be your ideal customer?your ideal customer should be that person whom you think he or she is the right person to get what you re selling. If you re a business man or woman, whatever you re selling, you should have target. You don't just take what you re selling to wherever you like, there should be an ideal target.

As you choose the right kind of goods to be sold, you can know whom you need to target, and from there you will know your ideal buyer, because you will know the perfect location where your clients will come and sponsor you, who you feel are in need of this product. This means you can choose the best kind of items to sell.

your ideal client is someone who benefits from your product or service. But, it’s also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation. Perhaps you’ve been mainly reaching creative freelancers, but you’d rather shift your focus and work with more agency founders.

An ideal customer is that customer which have you at heart at anytime. Where sunny or raining day. That is, if there much gain or less gain. They are able to cope whether the Good comes late or not. They understand and won't complain much. They buy in bulks. They can pay down and get there goods latter.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Ideals customer may trust you and your product which he buy and his first prefer you and always trust on you he spent his money on your shop and get good product in this price it ia good process to make more products you need full fill customer needs.

For me a good customer is that which pay according to me.Always trust me and a permanent these things give me satisfaction and a trust that me done my work in best manners.for my customers also me hava a same rule which my customer that me provide him good things

They are the ones who are satisfied and happy with the service they received from a company. They are the clients who are happy to tell others about the good service they have experienced from the company, because here they will be encouraged to go and have negotiations with a company.

Your ideal customers are people who are happy with their purchase (happy), can come back more and more, and spread positive words about your business. If you're looking for more help with helping customers with your business, download the power of online reviews to our free ebook.

Before venturing the business you ought to have conducted your feasibility study. It is from here you know and discover your ideal customers. During your study..you will study about the location where your business will be stationed so...this is how know your ideal customers.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Your idea customer is he that your product or service suits. I mean to say that, your ideal customer is that person whose your your service or product is primarily for. Someone that loves everything about your service and makes use of it.

Using the simple definition, the salesman's ideal customer would be anyone who has even remote interest in buying a car. ... But, it's also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation.

ideal customer would be anyone who has even remote interest in buying a car. ... But, it's also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation.

It must be anyone to be a ideal customer for the business means it must better if generalization of the customer that all people can be the customers for the business just find what suitable business for it and people will come if they like the services.

The customers who find it easy to trade with you and who doesn't see himself as a king towards your business, the one that easily accepts your terms and conditions of service and trades and the one who does normally to your business is your ideal customer.

An ideal customer is someone who pays you.It is the same question “what is an ideal spouse” … well the ideal one is the one willing to marry you.
A customer is someone who pays you a dollar when you offer something of great value, say 10 dollars. The pay a price to keep you.

An ideal customer is that who is happy with your services and with your goods.
An ideal customer shows their good behavior and good result when you taking the feedback about your services and about your priducts and also the ideal customer spread the awareness about your services between the people's

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds