Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

I think who to be your ideal customers are the people that usually patronizing you product regularly, and you should be making them loyal to you by giving them discount, gift, and bonus in which to make them keep coming to patronizing you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
An ideal customer is a customer who understands you very much and who doesn't haggle prices with you all the time. an ideal customer will never give you problems, and they do not feel as if they are the only one making your business to survive. They are not full of themselves

Your ideal customer solely depends on the kind of business products and services that you are offering to the general public. It goes a very good way in determining who buys from you, when they buy from you and how they buy from you. So, when you offer high quality products and services, they will definitely order from you.

Your ideal customers are the customers that can afford to buy your products and services. They are the ideal customers. Any other person is just a passer by. You could get your ideal customers by targeting the right audience through marketing.

Your ideal customers are people who are happy with their purchase (happy), can come back more and more, and spread positive words about your business. If you're looking for more help with helping customers with your business, download the power of online reviews to our free ebook.

An ideal customer are those people that patronize you in every opportunity they get they are one of the most trusted customers you have in a business and they are always ready to support you buy patronizing your goods or services when the result of other companies in the marketing system.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
An ideal customer is someone who think of you first whenever there is need to purchase what you offer as product or service. An ideal customer is loyal and put you first in terms of patronage.

As a business or a business owner who are your ideal customers, they are the clients that help you achieve the business aim z they are the clients that promote the business goals and missions, they are the clients that help the business to move forward and develop

The answer to this question depends on what you are selling. If you are selling meats, then your ideal customers will be those restaurants that need meats to sell their food, hotels and those that are planning one event or another. So, understanding who needs what you sell will help you to know your ideal customer.

Your ideal customers are the customers that can afford to buy your products and services. They are the ideal customers. Any other person is just a passer by. You could get your ideal customers by targeting the right audience through marketing.
Exactly, whenever any kind of business is set up, it's expected to have those that the business products and services are created for and once they are already purchasing such new products and services, then automatically they are your ideal business customers because your business lives for them.

Exactly, whenever any kind of business is set up, it's expected to have those that the business products and services are created for and once they are already purchasing such new products and services, then automatically they are your ideal business customers because your business lives for them.
Yes that is how it is. Getting the ideal customers is all about knowing your target audience. If you are not marketing your products to the right audience you will never get your ideal customers.

Yes that is how it is. Getting the ideal customers is all about knowing your target audience. If you are not marketing your products to the right audience you will never get your ideal customers.
Yes exactly, once you have been able to identify your own business customers successfully, turn all your attention into the process of getting them excited about your business products with planned advertising and they will be in huge anticipation to buy it once they are ready.

The ideal customer is one who is looking for your products, to know what it is you must do a little research and find out who your target audience is. These are what they will buy or request your services, as long as they are of quality and brand. For them, you must carry out good marketing and in this way attract them to your company.

Your ideal customers are those, who's needs and requirements are fulfilled by your services. If you are an experienced person in by field then you must have knowledge about Saling the products, at right place and right time to the ideal customers.

your ideal customer should be a trusted person who can advise you or give you idea in good and products been bought. this there implies that the ideal customer listen to you carefully and tells you or advise you on goods that are good to sell.

There's so ideal costumers only a target markets, you don't get to choose will buy from what or what kind of person they are. As long as people are buying that's all that matters. What you need to figure out is what is your target market and how to get their attentions. Depends on your business that is.

You have asked a very good question. This question was also asked to me by someone last year. Your question is very good.In my business I have my ideal customer smell which is my daily job that comes to me every day for shopping and gives cash and all is well

Firstly what kind of business are you into?, what is your definition of an ideal customer or let me put it this way, who is an ideal customer to you because? someone's favourite dish is another person's poison meaning what you term as an ideal customer or what I term as an ideal customer may not be an ideal customer to you in your own definition.

the salesman's ideal customer would be anyone who has even remote interest in buying a car. ... But, it's also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation.

This is a very good question you have asked. I think I have a little child of my ideal. They look good. There are flowers. Everyone likes children.Also, I like the customers who take cash from me. By selling cash, your money stays in the ring, and by lending, your money stays out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds