Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

When you are going to find a customer in the market it will depend on your products. For example if you are selling boats. You will not reach into average salary people for sure your reach must me high class also. The ones can provide money for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, a very nice question to ask. Who you should be targeting as your idea customers right? But you have not supplied us your business details, what you sell or buy? This will help us evaluate your idea or targeted customers and give you our feedbacks.

Those should be your prospectus customers depends on what you sell or about to sell same as location it also determines your type of goods and services. So before you even start your business you should ask yourself what type of people lives here and the kind of goods they need.

That is why before you venture into any business you have to know and define your target audience, because if you don't have a market for the business then you are just setting up yourself for failure. The type of services you want to render has to be worth a lot to some group of people, Identify those people and start working from there.

Customers are the most important part of a business because without them there will be no people to sell to its important you take out time to study them . the ideal customer in a business setting is pretty much every customer, you should be striving to convert non paying customers to paying customers and also trying much to retain the paying ones. The customers that pay the most money and cost you less are to me the ideal customers

Your ideal customers are people who are happy with their purchase (happy), can come back more and more, and spread positive words about your business. If you're looking for more help with helping customers with your business, download the power of online reviews to our free ebook.

An ideal customer is aan individual why seeks to buy a product or commodity from you. He doesn't necessarily means that he should be an old or new customer. Everyone that comes to enquire a thing about your goods and services.

As for me I don't think there's is any ideal customers and mustn't never make a different between the customers and consider them all the same as long as the buyer and it's better to say that he treats others with good manners and respect and that's our ideal customers

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business, download our free eBook The Power of Online Reviews.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
It depends on what you sell, if you sell fashion wares for women, your ideal customer will be women age 20 and above, what you sell determines who your ideal customer is and it's important to know so you can target them properly when advertising

Your customer is a client who has made it a point of duty to always patronize your business without fail. This kind of customers will never patronize someone else who sells something similar to yours instead they will remain loyal to you only. These are the kind of client that everybody want to have.

Your ideal client is someone who benefits from your product or service. But, it’s also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation.

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business, download our free eBook The Power of Online Reviews.

It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stocks and bonds until you get your feet wet. These types of funds enable you to invest in a broad portfolio of stocks and bonds in one transaction rather than trading them all yourself.

Your ideal customer should come from your target market for example if you are looking to go into baby wears your target audience is adults who have little kids so when you eventually have some of them, you get you real customers.
Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization. ...
Empathy. ...
Adaptability. ...
Ability to Use Positive Language. ...
Clear Communication Skills. ...
Self-Control. ...
Taking Responsibility. ...
Patience.

Using simple definitions, the ideal customer of a salesman would be anyone who is even remotely interested in buying a car. ... But, it is also defined as someone in whom you want to promote promotions based on your marketing and your current business situation.

My ideal customers is the one that buy goods from me and pay on the spot or pay later at the agreed time without disappointed. The good customers is the one who did not give problems in discovered what he like to buy from me. I need to study my customers to know the products they favourable like so that I will not be selling what they don't like. My customers should be person that dialog with if I'm doing something he does nt like, we must be friend and by doing such my business will continue to boom.

Using the simple definition, the salesman's ideal customer would be anyone who has even remote interest in buying a car. ... But, it's also defined as someone you most want to target with your marketing and promotions based on your current business situation.

When you consider it along these lines, the whole idea is very straightforward: Your ideal customer would someone say someone is who gets their careful necessities met by what you're offering. However, most organizations specialty it down significantly farther than that to build up a valid, thorough comprehension of their client.

Your optimal client should come from your objective market for instance on the off chance that you are hoping to go into child wears your intended interest group is grown-ups who have young children so when you ultimately have some of them, you get you genuine clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds