Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

My idea customers should be my most loyal customers that always pay me on time , stay with me and corrects me when I made any mistakes or offended them when doing business with them .

Advertisement Placeholder
Your ideal customer is supposed to be the person who is having the highest chances of going to continuously buy from you and also somebody that can be able to refer you to others.
Your ideal customer should be somebody who has the possibility of spreading about your business to their friends and their family so you have to treat them very well for them to do that.
That is not just the piscture or the reality of an ideal customer but a dependable customer,because with the volume of purchase that such customers make,you will be able to cover for whatmany customer would purchase.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
I think ideal customer should be satisfied with your products all goods then he will also promote your products and goods for nothing because he or she is happy with your goods. If you want to promote your business you should learn more about to attract the common customers and then promote them to idea my giving your good products and instruction as well intentoin

Your ideal customer should be your most consistent customers , they patronises you even when they comes from afar plan and they can get the product in their area , they still come to you because they are dependable.

Customers are very important in our businesses, without good customers there's no way we can start up a business that's why we are expected to value them.

I think ideal customer should be satisfied with your products all goods then he will also promote your products and goods for nothing because he or she is happy with your goods. If you want to promote your business you should learn more about to attract the common customers and then promote them to idea my giving your good products and instruction as well intentoin
No matte the mistake you made , your idea customer will always appreciate your product , call you to correct you if there's any problem with your products and will be satisfy with you

I feel your ideal customer should be one who has the resources to patronize your business, one who is satisfied with his or her purchases and one who brings in more customers.

In businesses , they are your target client who you believe might be interested in the type of product or services you have for sales. ideal customers maybe in different location or of different gender or tribe .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds