Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

Defining your ideal customer may seem like a tough question but if you think about it, it’s not. Most people start a business to provide a solution to a demand. Your business is no different. If you sell shoes your customer is someone in need of shoes. Not everyone needs work boots or party shoes. Therefore, if you sell shoes for children your ideal customer is parents that need shoes for their children. Understand Who Your Product or Service is Designed For. When deciding to go into business, regardless of the product or service you will offer, it is crucial to outline who is in need of what you will offer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your ideal customers are those, who's needs and requirements are fulfilled by your services. If you are an experienced person in by field then you must have knowledge about Saling the products, at right place and right time to the ideal customers.
Well, in my opinion this ideal customer is actually that very customer who is absolutely loyal to your business brand no matter what is happening. We know some customers are used to jumping from one brand to another but an ideal customer don't.

Anybody can be your customers u don't need to specify some petite s your ideal customers. Because toy never know who will hello you in life or business itself.
Quote of knowledge!
Ensure you don't have one stream of income! Ensure you make friends that are better than you mentally

Every business has its own peculiar customers. This are called the target market. This are your ideal customers. They are the one interested in buying your product. You can call this ones your daily and ideal customers

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want tyo know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Those who are ready to pay for my goods would be my ideal customers, because most people out there might collect product on credit and they are not ready to pay back on time till it turn to something else. So those one don't want me to progress on my business I guess. So they can never be my ideal customers,but those one that pay in cash and still droponey for the goods they have not yet get will always be my ideal customers.

Your idea customers are those who appreciate your service you rendered and are always welcome and ready to do business with you and it actually depends on the kind of business you venture into it will determine the kind of customers that comes around

Before knowing the answer to this question you ought to have conducted your feasibility study in a proper manner. This enable you understand, know and recognize your ideal and potential customers for your commodity.

If your customers are satisfied from your buisness your service and your dealing your quality products your manner then he will be ideal for you.Also if pay your bill in time

Ideal customer he is that person sale out your product and earn an valuable profit from there when a businessman the customer sale this product and earn a many many more profit from there

Your ideal customer must be someone who pays money and payments on time. He/she always understand your needs and he/she might be able to accept credit when it comes to payment terms. Of course there are some exceptions to this rule. A retailer might not give goods to any person on credit terms anyway.

Your ideal clients are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase, to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. The good customers is the one who did not give problems and always be happy with your services and with your goods.

Your ideal customer should be placed with the same prefrence you take yourself,your should always give out the best of services and be sincere with your product,this value will make him or her to always have you in mind when he thinks of shopping.

Your ideal customers are the ones who are mostly satisfied with your services you rendered and are likely to do business with you often it depends on the way you attend to them and meet up to their needs and ensure a flexible service

Your idea customer should be those who are ready to buy at any given time, who are also equal to the task, they pay when they buy, owing does not appear in their dictionary, let's take my indomie business as an example, I have about three customers, that are eager to buy and pay you in cash immediately, those should be your ideal customer.

As for me I will suggest that my ideal customer should be a customer who likes to patronize my project and also comments on my product and at the same time gives me idea on how to move my products foward in the marketplace

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
An ideal customer, is that person that stands by the company or business organization through hard times, even when there are some short comings.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
My ideal customer is a customer that patronises me everytime, that is loyal to me, that accepts me even when there is price change and a lot of things happen. Ideal customers are very scarce.

This is a very good question you have asked. I think I have a little child of my ideal. They look good. There are flowers. Everyone likes children.Also, I like the customers who take cash from me. By selling cash, your money stays in the ring, and by lending, your money stays out.
An ideal customer, is that customer that will stand by the business organization, during thick and thin, when organisations have challenges and short comings.

An ideal customer is one that would always patronise you and understand you, no matter how bad things are rough on your side.
An ideal customer would support you too.

Your ideal customer should be one that is relevant to the type of products or services you are offering to the market at any time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds