Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

The idea customer should have the following characteristics: he or she should be responsible, reliable, trustworthy, reasonable, considerate, loyal and tolerant.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your ideal customers are those that patronizes you at every slight chance they get. They are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. They help move the the business forward

As a startup business looking to gain grounds in an already existing market. It might be important that you carve out a market niche and focus on serving them. It has so many advantages like ensuring that you enter into the market smoothly.

Every business or market has its own customer who patronises it. If you chose to go into baby wears, then you should no your customers are mothers and ladies with very few men seldomly coming in. With this, you can channel your advert to them

Your ideal customers are though who are interested in your products and services. They are the one who are willing to pay for product and services with any other obligations. It is your duty to know where they congregate and place targeted ads towards them. Also you must come up with irresistible offer to attract them.

Who can be you ideal customers will or should be determined by what you want from a customer, the relationship you share with your customers, the level at which you communicate with your customers, how often or to what extent do you truth your customers.
Is there honestly and trustworthiness in between you and your customers.

I want to believe with this you should be able I identify the ideal customers of yours in business and work hand in hand with them.
You must as fulfill yours.

Using simple definitions, Salesman's Ideal Customer will appeal to anyone with a long-term interest in buying a car. ... But, it is also defined as a person in whom you want to promote promotions based on your marketing and your current business situation.

Your ideal customer happens to be one you solved his problem through your genuine services you rendered to him. If you don't solve his problem then he's never seeking you in the first place. So try and identify a problem that needs solving and gain yourself ideal customers.

Your ideal customer as a business man should be the customer who buys always, customers who buy in large quantity and customers who pay immediately when he or she buy a product. However you as a business man you must not really have an ideal customer because all customers are important whether they are buying in small or large quantity.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Your ideal customer should be you, because you are responsible for knowing how the market goes, how the business is striving and also you attend to yourself first before attendinv to others, in the real sense there is no ideal customer other than you.

Concerning your question on who should be your ideal customer, your ideal customers should be the ones that patronize your business or products and services all the time. They should be the one you mostly give out discount to and other benefits coming from your business at the end of the year because they are the backbone that holds your business and they are important to your business

Your ideal customer is someone who gets their exact needs met by what you're offering. Your ideal customers are those ones who fall in the niche of what you are offering to market to them. They are the ones interested in what you are offering

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
What makes ideal customers different from others is the amount of time, effort, and resources you have to expend to acquire them and make them feel good about buying from your brand. In other words, ideal customers are easy to attract, take minimal effort to keep, and naturally become loyal, recurrent buyers. This is by no means the “golden ticket” that will allow you to set your marketing strategies on autopilot and kick your feet up, but ideal customers will give you a better return for the amount of effort (and money) you put into them.

An ideal customer is a loyal customer. A customer that markets your or your products or services as it affects him or her positively. Such a kind of customer always have your back no matter what . Through trying times and good time as well

Your ideal customer should be the one that is consistent in buying from you irrespective of some little changes in your products or change in prices. Ideal customer is always loyal and a good listener in a situation where there is dissatisfaction and disagreement in products bought from the listener. Ideal customer is a peaceful person and not trouble monger.

You should be able to figure out your ideal customers from your business plan because your ideal customer depends on the type of business you are about to go into. Your ideal customer could be all the people that uses tech products, you are ideal customer could be all the people that uses face cap, your ideal customer could be men, women or children.

The main aim of business is to make more money in other to secure wealth by you exchanging good with money for customer. My ideal customers are those that buys my product and pay money on time . not those that will made me to run to dept.

Using simple definitions, the ideal customer of a salesman would be anyone who is even remotely interested in buying a car. ... But, it is also defined as a person in whom you want to promote promotions based on your marketing and your current business situation.

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase (s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business, download our free eBook The Power of Online Reviews.

A customer is seen as ideal when he or she is always buying products from the business no matter how the condition. But as an entrepreneur, you don't have to concentrate much on only ideal customers, you need to always be developing strategies that will bring more customers of such.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds