Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

The person that opens the door of a business is determine by the company. Mostly, company employs door men or internal security to open the door of the business everyday.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the entrepreneur and his board (if he's not the only one running it), are responsible for open inroads into the business. Not the security men as literally suggested.

A junior employee is responsible for opening the door of any business, this shows how committed he is willing to work and productive he will be.

Most business will always operate day and night, in this case we may not have to worry about who will be the one to open the door, but in case this is necessary I think it is the security man of the business that have to open the door for the Business of day

A junior employee is responsible for opening the door of any business, this shows how committed he is willing to work and productive he will be.
The most junior employee is the person that opens the door in a business and I its a big organisation that has security guard and gateman , then it's the responsibility of the gate to be opened by the security /gateman.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning who opens the door to your business, I am of the opinion that this isn't something that one should make a big deal out of as you should assign someone that job in your company.

The person that opens the door of a business is determine by the company. Mostly, company employs door men or internal security to open the door of the business everyday.
There are companies or business ventures where they don't have people that open the door and they have to wait for the owner of the company because he is the only person that has the access to the key of the company.

I think the security personnel should be the one that we open the company for business the following day. it is very important to allow the security personnel to working 24 hours around the clock securing the company.

I think the security personnel should be the one that we open the company for business the following day. it is very important to allow the security personnel to working 24 hours around the clock securing the company.
It is usually the security personnel in most cases. Other times, it might be the cleaners or messengers or even the boss. It just varies from one workplace to another.

If you meant to say the door to the actual store or the office , then i believe the owner or the Secretary should be opening the door everyday, but if its opening the doors for the customer everytime, then it it work of the security.
It is usually the security personnel in most cases. Other times, it might be the cleaners or messengers or even the boss. It just varies from one workplace to another.

The opening of the business shouldn't be a thing of concern because many companies has gate managers that works 23hrs managing the business doors.

The task of opening the door of the business is usually assigned to a staff or officer of the Office Administration Department. It may be assigned to the security, messenger, or secretary. It's not really a big deal because there are usually other trusted employees who are assigned backup copies of the keys. These people often need to go to the office on weekends or render overtime work and had to close the office themselves in the absence of the Admin Dept.​

This is very challenging because all aspect of the business is very important and everyone who contributes to the business are also important in terms of opening door for church business, business is just like a system which need all departmental functions in order to achieve its success

It is the security that open the door of the business and the place where I am working. They are the first one to get to the workplace and they are the last person to leave. We have some of the security personnel who sleep over.
I would agree to this, but some people think of the duties of a 'security' different from that of a 'gateman'
Whatever the meaning of the terms may mean, it is the job description that matters.
In my organization, The gate man opens and shuts the gate. The security personnel only safe guards the place.

If you meant to say the door to the actual store or the office , then i believe the owner or the Secretary should be opening the door everyday, but if its opening the doors for the customer everytime, then it it work of the security.
Yes, it's the door of the business organization or premises we are talking about here. Most times it is always the security since they are always present on the premises.
Yes, it's the door of the business organization or premises we are talking about here. Most times it is always the security since they are always present on the premises

The opening of the business shouldn't be a thing of concern because many companies has gate managers that works 23hrs managing the business doors.
That's true but if they are working twenty three hours, does it mean that they also serve as security guards? I have seen some companies that have staffs working as gatemen and other staffs security, while in some cases, they do both.

I would agree to this, but some people think of the duties of a 'security' different from that of a 'gateman'
Whatever the meaning of the terms may mean, it is the job description that matters.
In my organization, The gate man opens and shuts the gate. The security personnel only safe guards the place.
It is the job description that will state the duty of everyone in the company. It is the security personnel that stays at the entrance of my company. So they are the one responsible for opening and closing of the business for everyday.

Opening the company's gate or door should be a topic to be debated here. Because I don't see much relevance there as their are always security guards assigned to do that in every company unless you are operating a personal business.

Opening the company's gate or door should be a topic to be debated here. Because I don't see much relevance there as their are always security guards assigned to do that in every company unless you are operating a personal business.
Opening the company gate/door isn't responsibility of the gateman or the security man depending on the organisation, there are some organisation that gives job to the gateman while some some are opened by the guard's.

In such a business organisation the security will always be there and they will be the one to open the door and have everything ready for the business of the day. In some business organisation the receptionist will be the one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds