Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors
It will depend on the type of business.
As a sole proprietor, I am expected to be the one who open the doors to my business everyday.
But when it comes to an organisation, a security man or gate keeper is hired to do the opening and closing of doors.

Advertisement Placeholder
Opening of doors isn't something to debate about.
It is a thing of humility and anyone who see himself humble enough and wish the success of 5he business would never see it as a big deal

The person who opens the door should be the junior staff member. In some rare or special cases, the business owner could take the lead but in its generality a security agent should be at the door.

That is very true. This depends on the structure and type of the business. But we should note that for so many businesses, the security guard is always the one who opens the doors of the business.

I don't think this issue is not a subject of debate. You don't expect a gateman to be leave his duty post to be opening door for customers. I believe it is the duty of security officers to open the door one of them should be assigned in that position or the company should assigned someone to do so.

The opening of the door of most businesses is done by security guards or cleaners since they are always early to resume work before others.

The answers as to who opens the door or the business door on a daily basis, it depends on the kind of business you have. some of the business requires the entrepreneur it's self to open the door and some of the business requires someone who is asign responsible for the opening of the door every day.

When comes to this business I totally agree with you on this, it's totally depends on the type of the business in questions this will determine if it's the owner or someone else will do that

Who open the e door to business it all depends on the situation and the reason for opening the business and the influence the person has in the creation of the establishment so any one can open a business

It is the business owner who opens is the company from work the next day if it happens that it is a small-scale enterprises. He just ensure that he arrive very earlier than everyone else so that the workers start on time.

When comes to this business I totally agree with you on this, it's totally depends on the type of the business in questions this will determine if it's the owner or someone else will do that
Let's say in a school setup, who do you think should be the one to open the door? Remember who ever opens the door automatically becomes the one to go home last and also carry the key home as well.

II think this depend on the business at hand. It is the security who open the company for business the next day. Because they are the one to secure the business during the day or in the night.

It depends on the type of business or organization. In school or office setting, it's the junior staff or the security personnel is the one in charge of that. But other organizations may have a different rules

If it happens that the company is engaging in different shift among the workers, it is the security people that will open the business the next day and closes at night.

In reply to your question the gate man should be responsible for opening and closing gate of the business. Opening doors are mainly for the gate man.

It is the gate Man job to do that and that is why they are always employed for that purpose,it is stratification and everyone in the society has his or her class

In big business organizations, the security or the watchman is responsible for opening the office door. Then the cleaners will clean the floors. If you have a small shop, it is you who opens the door.

It's easy. A company should have a person for this. He must be able to come earlier than anybody else and shouldn't skip a day. It's as easy as this

I believe something that in every business set up, there are delegations and responsibilities. The person to open the door depends on the kind of set up of the business. I'll support the motion of security guards to open the door

The person who opens the door should be the junior staff member. In some rare or special cases, the business owner could take the lead but in its generality a security agent should be at the door.
If it is a big business or an organisation, the roles would be defined. Usually the person who opens the door is the security personnel or gate keeper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds