Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

in my own opinion gender actually do not have to matter when venturing into a business or working in a business organisation. But that does not rule out the fact that some specific gender does some Jobs better.
Academically non will does it better, if both male and female are concentrating in the same area. They would likely be the same Since both of them have passed through the same educational training. They would all have almost the same knowledge of their areas of concentration.

Advertisement Placeholder
Academically non will does it better, if both male and female are concentrating in the same area. They would likely be the same Since both of them have passed through the same educational training. They would all have almost the same knowledge of their areas of concentration.
This is very true. There should be fairness and gender balance in the workplace. Since there is no disparity in wages because of gender, then the duties should be the same for everyone.

This is very true. There should be fairness and gender balance in the workplace. Since there is no disparity in wages because of gender, then the duties should be the same for everyone.
The reason why I'm saying that is because I have seen so many female accountant and they are directors of bank and they are managing the bank perfectly, I don't really know much about the engineering department though.

Of course, there is some kind of gender equality when it comes to academics. In the sense that both males and females stand a chance of doing well. But there are some works specific genders does better.

Of course, there is some kind of gender equality when it comes to academics. In the sense that both males and females stand a chance of doing well. But there are some works specific genders does better.
It will be better for the guys to go for most strenuous activity while women will be allowed to manage a less stressful work. I think this is how it is organise in a universal business standards.

It will be better for the guys to go for most strenuous activity while women will be allowed to manage a less stressful work. I think this is how it is organise in a universal business standards.
Probably, this is why it will be somehow hard for you to see a female engineer because their profession is a very strenuous one in some cases. Even some of them back that our engineers are not practicing like the males.

Probably, this is why it will be somehow hard for you to see a female engineer because their profession is a very strenuous one in some cases. Even some of them back that our engineers are not practicing like the males.
I have one engineer here who is a female and also my church member. I believe Some of them are able to get employment while some may not necessarily practice as u said . It is somehow not advisable for female to pursue things like that.

I have one engineer here who is a female and also my church member. I believe Some of them are able to get employment while some may not necessarily practice as u said . It is somehow not advisable for female to pursue things like that.
I am an engineering student and we have a good number of female in our department. So many of them actually like participating in practical house and a lot of other things. I think the number of females being interested in engineering currently is increasing.

Well, I'd say that anyone can actually open the company's door and nothing would happen to the person or have his or her hands fall off because he/she opened the door. But in a situation the company or business owner feel like adding someone on the payroll to open doors, then it's going to be the individual's sole responsibility to open doors and gates it the company.

I am an engineering student and we have a good number of female in our department. So many of them actually like participating in practical house and a lot of other things. I think the number of females being interested in engineering currently is increasing.
Wow, but is it really advisable ? From my own point of view I wouldn't like any of my sister to go into any engineering field, but any medical or accounting can really be appreciated. It's all depends on personal decision Sha.

There are some business organisation that can't be fully open when the business managers is not available.. here a receptionist can open the business but the business will not resume until a manager or business owner is on duty. I would say it's depend on the type of business .
You are absolutely right , the receptionist always open the door of a big organisation and in some other companies, the keys of the organisation's are always kept with the security .

Wow, but is it really advisable ? From my own point of view I wouldn't like any of my sister to go into any engineering field, but any medical or accounting can really be appreciated. It's all depends on personal decision Sha.
People actually have their choices when it comes to what they want to become. A lot of females find engineering very interesting and they're probably doing well on it. The same way you see some males also becoming nurses.

You are absolutely right , the receptionist always open the door of a big organisation and in some other companies, the keys of the organisation's are always kept with the security .
But how trusted is this security , that a whole key to the business organisation is with them . If you take into consideration of a business organisation like banks.

People actually have their choices when it comes to what they want to become. A lot of females find engineering very interesting and they're probably doing well on it. The same way you see some males also becoming nurses.
Lolz, nurses is one of the course they suggested that I should do when I was not able to get a cut off point for radiography. This is one of the thing I would not want to do as I man.

Lolz, nurses is one of the course they suggested that I should do when I was not able to get a cut off point for radiography. This is one of the thing I would not want to do as I man.
Nursing is a very good work and as a man and you can even do it. Let me bust your bubble; Nurses are one of the most sought-after professionals around the world. If you are a nurse you can travel to any country of your choice without anyone denying you visa.

Nursing is a very good work and as a man and you can even do it. Let me bust your bubble; Nurses are one of the most sought-after professionals around the world. If you are a nurse you can travel to any country of your choice without anyone denying you visa.
Well , I believe it to be somehow degrading because normally it is always expected of every male to be a medical doctor. I wouldn't just want to engage and do something just because I am so eager to earn money with it. No.

Well , I believe it to be somehow degrading because normally it is always expected of every male to be a medical doctor. I wouldn't just want to engage and do something just because I am so eager to earn money with it. No.
Degrading?. Lol. you are not serious yet to achieve your dream and achieve financial freedom. There are a lot of male nurses but the thing is that it is a female majority profession. There is a difference between a professional nurse which is registered and an auxiliary nurse.

Degrading?. Lol. you are not serious yet to achieve your dream and achieve financial freedom. There are a lot of male nurses but the thing is that it is a female majority profession. There is a difference between a professional nurse which is registered and an auxiliary nurse.
Okay , how much do you think a well qualified nurses in Nigeria presently will earn to take care of a family of five now that the economy of the country is down. I have to put this into consideration.

Okay , how much do you think a well qualified nurses in Nigeria presently will earn to take care of a family of five now that the economy of the country is down. I have to put this into consideration.
if you intend to be a nurse then you shouldn't consider staying in Nigeria instead you should migrate to top tier countries like UK, US, Canada or Australia. These countries pay nurses mouth-watering amount of money.

I visited McDonald's yesterday and saw an employee opening the door for us. I think that it might be a rare thing to do for employees of McDonald's because this is something that they do not do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds