Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

In such a business organisation the security will always be there and they will be the one to open the door and have everything ready for the business of the day. In some business organisation the receptionist will be the one.
I agree with you , the security have the responsibility of opening the door for the business of the day. Then another person that should be responsible is they sell representative or a receptionist. These are the people that directly involved with clients

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you , the security have the responsibility of opening the door for the business of the day. Then another person that should be responsible is they sell representative or a receptionist. These are the people that directly involved with clients
Ok , since a receptionist are also the people that receive customers and clients in a business organisation, they must be at work as early as possible . I believe they also can open doors in Business too. Thanks.

Ok , since a receptionist are also the people that receive customers and clients in a business organisation, they must be at work as early as possible . I believe they also can open doors in Business too. Thanks.
Anybody who is a receptionist in a business organisation must try as much as possible to be a very punctual. In some businesses, it may be in their work and there are businesses that it may not be their work. It actually differs.

Actually the ones that opens the doors of business should actually be the junior workers there their influence on the team and business should be a lot more understanding to others
Opening of doors in a business can be anyone to open know one should assign anyone who will open the door of business, so anybody can do that because is not a big deal.

Opening of doors in a business can be anyone to open know one should assign anyone who will open the door of business, so anybody can do that because is not a big deal.
Opening the door of the business depends on the staff's house nearness to the work place , I normally get to the place of work very early and that's why i am always with the keys of our business.

Anybody who is a receptionist in a business organisation must try as much as possible to be a very punctual. In some businesses, it may be in their work and there are businesses that it may not be their work. It actually differs.
That is one of the compulsory character of a receptionist. They must be very punctual and in most cases a lot of organisation always want it to be a lady. I don't know why they like hiring ladies for this position.

That is one of the compulsory character of a receptionist. They must be very punctual and in most cases a lot of organisation always want it to be a lady. I don't know why they like hiring ladies for this position.
Maybe they may reason why businesses always give the role of a receptionist to ladies is because they perfectly fit the job. I also observed it in a lot of businesses.

Maybe they may reason why businesses always give the role of a receptionist to ladies is because they perfectly fit the job. I also observed it in a lot of businesses.
So that means a man cannot also fit into the job of a receptionist, lolz, well there may be reasons for that. All I know is that All those business owner actually knows what they are doing. 😁 😁 😁 😁 🤣 🤣 😁

So that means a man cannot also fit into the job of a receptionist, lolz, well there may be reasons for that. All I know is that All those business owner actually knows what they are doing. 😁 😁 😁 😁 🤣 🤣 😁
I actually do not know the reason for that but when I venture into my own business I will understand. I think the reason may be because some females are very attractive in some cases. That may be the reason, it may not be also.

I actually do not know the reason for that but when I venture into my own business I will understand. I think the reason may be because some females are very attractive in some cases. That may be the reason, it may not be also.
Lolz, you have said it all and the main reason why they are doing this is to attract the male clients.. Omo no matter the strategy they will be using on me , if I am not satisfied I can't be manipulated in any way.

The security personnel since they are the ones who are mostly in charge and around 24 hours in a day should be the ones that are responsible for opening the door of the business.

Lolz, you have said it all and the main reason why they are doing this is to attract the male clients.. Omo no matter the strategy they will be using on me , if I am not satisfied I can't be manipulated in any way.
I don't think there is anything like manipulation here because it is just a business strategy. I think there are jobs in which females do better than a male and receptionist job is one of them.

I don't think there is anything like manipulation here because it is just a business strategy. I think there are jobs in which females do better than a male and receptionist job is one of them.
That may be true , because they just believe that the men are always attracted to the female and if there is a female receptionist the possibility of getting higher clients will be possible. Lolz, I believe this is an old business strategy

That may be true , because they just believe that the men are always attracted to the female and if there is a female receptionist the possibility of getting higher clients will be possible. Lolz, I believe this is an old business strategy
That may actually be the reason but sometimes I think maybe it's because of how some females address people. There is a way they address people that would actually attract them to your business venture.

That may actually be the reason but sometimes I think maybe it's because of how some females address people. There is a way they address people that would actually attract them to your business venture.
Hahahahhahahahhaha. And this is always the male genders. Well it might be true because I know a lot of males will always choose to petronize a lady than their fellow men.

Hahahahhahahahhaha. And this is always the male genders. Well it might be true because I know a lot of males will always choose to petronize a lady than their fellow men.
LoL, all I know is that there are jobs that fit females more than males. Business people understand this factor and they always apply it with their businesses.

LoL, all I know is that there are jobs that fit females more than males. Business people understand this factor and they always apply it with their businesses.
Lolz, I can't be affected by this strategy because no matter what may happen, I only patronize people I am sure of , not minding if it is a male or female. Will this strategy has influenced on you ?

The keys to an organisation are always supposed to be kept in the security department because that is a place that is always active no matter which time of the day.

Lolz, I can't be affected by this strategy because no matter what may happen, I only patronize people I am sure of , not minding if it is a male or female. Will this strategy has influenced on you ?
in my own opinion gender actually do not have to matter when venturing into a business or working in a business organisation. But that does not rule out the fact that some specific gender does some Jobs better.

There are some business organisation that can't be fully open when the business managers is not available.. here a receptionist can open the business but the business will not resume until a manager or business owner is on duty. I would say it's depend on the type of business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds