Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

Usually the security is usually the first to get to work and the cleaners and all so they would be there to open the doors, so there is no blueprint it's usually the team that gets to work first that would be in charge of opening the doors
Well most of the time,its depends on the type of business organisation in most cases some business owner do not really trust their security to a point of allowing them to take over everything.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well most of the time,its depends on the type of business organisation in most cases some business owner do not really trust their security to a point of allowing them to take over everything.
Yeah I see your point there, didn't consider that then I guess like you said it depends on the organisation and if it's those big corporations then they would know how to sort themselves

It's a need in the community business is driven by something that someone in the community needs and if you are in business providing that then you are in luck Because that's what will keep doors open

Such decisions are left to the owner of the business therefore no debate needed, he chooses who he wishes to open or preferably himself.

Yeah I see your point there, didn't consider that then I guess like you said it depends on the organisation and if it's those big corporations then they would know how to sort themselves
In a well organised business it is always the owner of the business that must be at the business centre as early as possible to hand over every responsibility to the managers by 8:00 or 8:30.

It is the security that open the door of the business and the place where I am working. They are the first one to get to the workplace and they are the last person to leave. We have some of the security personnel who sleep over.
I have also seen in our country it's the security guards are in charged of opening and closing the commercial banks. They are also on duty and they are alert so that bank robbers could not rob the bank.

My company has a security system that works 24 hours in a day at 2 shifts. they are the one that open and close the gate at interval.

The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors
Like u said in this post thread it depends on the kind of business one is into, there are some businesses the owner is in the right position to open the business at very time of the working hour so it depends though.

I believe that the security personnel of the organisation should be the one that is in charge of opening the door of the business and also closing it at the end of the day.

Good prices
I mean that's what all customers are looking for and that's what is attractive
Unique services and policies
This will ensure that a business stands out

Actually the ones that opens the doors of business should actually be the junior workers there their influence on the team and business should be a lot more understanding to others
In the organisation that I worked last in there is no certainty for should open the business as everyone can actually open the business impact if you are the manager and you came first to work you are expected to open the door of the business.

To me the gateman has a very vital role to play when it comes to business open but he is not the person who opens the door for business rather he opens the gate for people who will open the door for business

To me the gateman has a very vital role to play when it comes to business open but he is not the person who opens the door for business rather he opens the gate for people who will open the door for business
Gateman may not be available in the night. Securities to me is who I consider should be the one that opens the door for a business the manager must be there or a matron. It all depends on the type of business .

Such a decision is dependent on the business owner, he alone has the right to decide who opens the doors, as the business owner I would prefer to always open the doors for security purposes, if I won't be available then someone from the family whom I trust to a good extent can do that on my behalf

Who opens a door in business shouldn't be a point of deliberation. Anybody that is comfortable to can. Better still employ a door keeper

I thinking in my opinion the person that should open the door for any business should be the sales girls or attendant. They are the ones that will usually come first before any other person anyways

The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors
In my former work place,this was an issue,but it was resolved easily by setting a standard that whoever comes early take charge of every thing that happens in the office for that day.

It solely depends on the type of business or game, number of workers and how big is the structure. If it's a big firm with a big structure, they should hire a security guard to open the door if it's a sole proprietorship business, the owner should open the door

At times it depends on who the CEO or manager appoints to do that, but basically the security personnel opens the gate and doors of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds