Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

Most of the times, many guards open the doors of many restaurants and business places. However, now I have noticed that even guards no longer open the doors as much as they used to do.
I have noticed it too. It may be connected to the fact that there are very important duties that are meant to be performed by other employees before business activities can commence for the day.

Advertisement Placeholder
The owner of the business can always come early in order to open the door of the business. This is going to make stuff extra motivated that he personally like the business.

Yes, it is very good and lucrative. I have had a scenario whereby people were asked what is the most lucrative jobs currently and they said nursing and some other courses relating to IT.
Yes that is what I came to understand , any IT course is lucretive. A lot of people advise that if you are interested to be a qualified nurse you must first of all attend school of nursing before going into University. I don't know.

It all depends on the position of the worker. You wouldn't want someone new to the business to have the keys due to security risks but generally the owner or higher staff have the keys.

Yes that is what I came to understand , any IT course is lucretive. A lot of people advise that if you are interested to be a qualified nurse you must first of all attend school of nursing before going into University. I don't know.
Yes, but going into the university to study nursing is secondary. what I mean in this context is that it is not a must because once you become a registered nurse through the school of nursing, you can work as a nurse anywhere.

It all depends on the position of the worker. You wouldn't want someone new to the business to have the keys due to security risks but generally the owner or higher staff have the keys.
This is very true. Circumstances will dictate who is to open the doors of a business place. It really depends on the type of business but the junior staff mostly opens the door of business while the boss comes later.

You just touched the aspect in which many people fails to understand , when looking for the people who open doors in an organisation , you dont entrust the key to the new workers .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds