Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

I have always look up to people who are ahead of me with knowledge and understanding about a number of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a lot of them and unfortunately 90% of them are people that deal with cryptocurrency and top cryptocurrency traders, I always like them and I will try as much as possible to be like that one day.

Your role model should always be in line with ones goals, what one intends to do, personally there are people I look up to, people that are where I want to be too like Drake most especially, what's he is down with musíc is an inspiration

I have a lot of them and unfortunately 90% of them are people that deal with cryptocurrency and top cryptocurrency traders, I always like them and I will try as much as possible to be like that one day.
You have a big dream to become a successful Cryptocurrency trader you should chase that dream to achieve great success in life. Their is more in crypto than we think. It is an investment for the experience, and those that has broader instinct.

I love Warren Buffet a lot as he has been a steady role model for what is considered "the right way to invest," which is value and growth investing. But my business role model is definitely George Soros. Soros epitomises the somewhat dangerous, risky, living on the edge lifestyle of investing I've grown to love and cherish. He's my favourite all time, any time.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
It's rather funny saying my business role model, he's Aliko Dangote, i wish to have numerous business like him , because he does not base on just one business.

I have so many businessmen that i admire and respect them for their respective business successes and how the where able to achieve such business success.

I have a lot of role model but my mum standouts among the rest. My mum is a good manager, an honest person in dealing with her her customers, she is also very discipline in managing her resources. She knows what to buy that will fetch her good profits. She is a business woman that I respected with passion.

In addition to the great models of entrepreneurs in my country, I also have as a great example to follow my grandfather, and several family members, who have different businesses and companies. This is a great motivation for me.

No doubt, depression and frustration is quite common amongst business owners. But during down times, I tend to look up to God for breakthrough. After then, Aliko Dangote comes to mind.

We share the same model, though Ben Carson and Jeff besoz are my top models, while I love them is because they are reserve and they don't show themselves at every slight opportunities.
My business role model is Oloye Akin Alabi one of the members of the Federal house of representatives, representing Oyo south senatorial district. The man is a business tycoon and he is the owner of bet9ja and also manages some other businesses in Nigeria and abroad

A business role model to me is anyone whose business expertise in solving a particular issue I'm having works out for me in similar situation. I have them in many areas

My business model since when i was young has been mike adenuga ,i like the man because if his experience and others he have when it comes to business and others

Basically my role model is one of my lecturer back them in school, he always inspires me based on jlhis story life although he his late of recent, he words where based on his experience this far about his business, on how to over critical thinking and how to utilize you little resources to make end needs.
It takes a great courage to make one's lecturer ones role model because most lecturers are always look down at because they are only averagely rich and not that more influential.

I am just realizing that my father is my biggest business role model. I love his level of dedication and this is what helps me to always continue working hard on these earninng sites. I am also investing in some businesses because of his advice.

There are so many people I call my business role model. But to pick one of them for the moment, I have one in the person Alhaji Aliko Dangote. A very popular and successful business tycoon in Nigeria today. His story to success is very interesting

He's a great man when it comes to making millions of money with his business ideas. Africa can boost of men of caliber in business.
He is a great man and a lot of people are looking towards his direction when focused on making money in business ,because of the kind of impact he have in the society ,i still watch videos of him

He is a great man and a lot of people are looking towards his direction when focused on making money in business ,because of the kind of impact he have in the society ,i still watch videos of him
Exactly, it's what advertising and YouTube is there to do for you. You just simply need to search for them and watch and learn so much from them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds