Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

My dad has been a role model in my life, that I know a lot of other people growing up with me never really had.
My dad has shown a loyalty to my family, and a love for my mother that I can only hope to replicate when I get to his position in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
Role models and successful business men and women can be a good source of motivation to beginners in business and also for entrepreneurs both old and young. They are quite a number of them that I read their books, and follow their strategies and it has really helped me over the years.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
My business role models are much,I have a quiet handful of them, because am happy at the way they are making progress in their endeavors and diversifying into other aspects of businesses,which makes them expand their domains across countries and nation's.
I like Aliko Dangote and Bill Gate just to mention a few.

I am a student of information technology and my role model is bill gates i think he is a man who change this word into online work and he is my role model for suffering a successful life he is also role model of other people.

My role model in business is Valhalla. I believe some of you have heard about him. The way he lives life generally is worth emulating. He's been my mentor from day1
He does unbelievable things and I feel you all should have someone like him as a role model and a mentor too

my business role model is Malik Riaz, In pakistan he spread her business very fast and in some time he become a very huge property dealer, After seen the project of Behria Town i inspired by him that what a planning of her business and now become too much rich and also her name in top Pakistani rich men.

I know some might mention some high rank names here but unfortunately i don't have any even though we look up to them for inspiration most especially when you are faced with difficulties that need to be solved but you need inspiration from past life.

Elon musk is my business role model. I like him because of his strategic planning towards business and life entirely. He has a focus and is always ready in life to achieve his purposes. He balance multiple companies and travel time. He learned power of focus to get critical work done in time.
Another part I like about Elon musk my role model is that, he has a scenario planning. No organization plan to fail but this why scenario planning strategy is very important, Elon musk acknowledge the need for failure.

When it comes to business role model, one person that comes to my mind is Tony Elumelu. Aside being an entrepreneur who promotes entrepreneurship, he has succeeded in raising and mentoring alot of young Nigerians who look forward to becoming renowned entrepreneurs. Tony Elumelu, Founder of Tony Elumelu foundation, He has created one of the most successful entrepreneurial plateform.

My first business role model is African richest man at the present age who happens to be Aliko Dangote. He is a shrewd business man who always is on the next big things. He is a wise investor likes conquering new territory when it comes to business. The next person I admire when it comes to business building is Elon Musk a great innovator and a brilliant mind.

Over the course of my life, I have met so many people that I have admired the way they set up their business and how they manage it, so I tend to want to tap a little from all of them depending on the scenario. I tend to love waren buffet, mark and jack Dorsey more.

Robert Kiyosaki is my business model. The man is a very intelligent businessman and he has published many business and motivational books which I have read.

Seeing this question made me realise I do not actually have a business role model and that’s is not good at all because I have plans of starting a number of businesses on the future. If I were to pick one for sake of this question I think I would go with Jeff bezos

I don't have a role model in business but i learn a lot from my mother. I wont mistake if i should admit her being my role model anyways. She is very good at her business

Donald trump have always been my business role model ,considering the fact that he is a business guru and also knows proper ways of setting a business ,i like to read more of his business models

One of my role model that I learn so much from is my phe teacher in secondary school who had different businesses and managed a school again.

Elon Musk could have been my role model in the business world but considering his present way of manipulating the market , I must confess that am not quite comfortable with having him as role model.

I am not a guy who looks for business models. I have been inspired by a lot of business men and businesses, but none of them are my models. If you look someone as a role model you will try to copy them, which is not good for your development.

It is going to be a difficult thing for me to sit down here and say this is my model when it comes to business. I take what I think will be workable for me from one person and run my business.

Seeing this question made me realise I do not actually have a business role model and that’s is not good at all because I have plans of starting a number of businesses on the future. If I were to pick one for sake of this question I think I would go with Jeff bezos
Jeff bezos have been known as a proven business guru for long time now. If you're learning from him through the things he has done as a business guru will help you a lot grow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds